[VC] boss attack 100 stamina

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Jan 30, 2013.

1. how about boss attacks higher level lets players to attack boss with more stamina ?

level 1000 max stamina attack 30

level 1500 = stamina 40

2000=50

2500=60

3000=70

3500=80

4000=90

and finally level 4500 stamina attack will be 100 for all times ;)

why im asking is because some times i have more work to do and be dady the taxy lmao
    so just make my game run faster .. :)

2. RAGM

RAGM Member

i like this but not for the level wise it shouldnt matter what level u are for the attack it should matter on your total max stamina

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No thanks. That would just increase the gap between higher and lowers even further. Seemingly Kano is currently trying to slow down the higher levels to lessen the already existing gap. If something like this was implemented it should be available to everyone and the increase should not stop at such a low level. 1 star

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

10 stars.

If someone wants to burn 100 stam on a boss let them.

100 stamina is the same as 5 20 stam power attacks.

So what's so bad about this?

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think it should be based on how much stam you have. or at least have these unlocks go with the stamina achievments so i think a good way to have it is like this:

150 stam - 30
    300 stam - 40
    600 stam - 50
    1200 stam - 60
    2000 stam - 70
    2500 stam - 80
    3000 stam - 100

this would still keep the balence while makeing it just as hard to get for one person as it is for the other. also there should be a special button for these atacks wich would be called something like super atack and the outer color would be blue maybe just a segestion

6. polishpimp

Ive no problem what so ever with players who spend money on these games, lord knows I ve spent my share. Without the pay to play players there would be no games. My concern with this idea however is that goes a bit to far. Players that are willing to spend any amount(and there are plenty) would level insanely fast. Literally you would/could have players that are level 100k in no time at all. Where as time and a limit on how much they stam they can use is really all that currently limits them. Players already bitch about high levels and money players....what do u think will happen if multiple 100k players pop up seemingly overnight? Personally I think it would erode the typical players hopes even further and cause a severe drop off in player count.

Another and more important issue is the artificial inflation of ones stats. Currently it works like this..if player (A) puts out a boss and sets the damage limit to the minimum of say 2500 a player can still hit it with a power attack of 20 stamina. The boss doesnt take any more damage than the 2500 the limit was set at but the attacker gets credited all the XP as if he hit it 20 times. This is already distorting things ...can u imagine if a player used a power attack of 100 or more? Imagine what a player with numerous low level alts or even willing friends could do with that power. Lets say I have a boss and I set it to the max damage of say 1000.... my friend comes and hits it with a 1oo power attack,........now i raise the limit to 2500.....my friend comes and hits it with another 100 power attack etc etc etc. Potentially a player could have 10s of thousands of attacks on a single boss that would normally only take a thousand. This idea could be so easily abused and knock the game way the hell out of balance. Thanks but no thanks...this may be the absolute worse idea ever presented here in the forums on behalf of the #1 player in MS that has spent more $ than any other in Kano history. Perhaps thinking it through next time would help?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  7. Eraser

Eraser Member

I still dont see it.

A player is limited by how many levels they can do in a day by how much money they want to spend (with the exception of battle arena). I think there is limits on How much money you can spend in a day too... Ive tried to buy UN multiple times in a day, and it didnt work, I had to select a different type of payment than I had already used. So that part isnt adding up at all.

Now the boss limit thing, I never agreed with putting limits on boses, and am still disgusted by the limit that is in place automatically. BUT, I really dont see this as a problem, If somone wants to throw all their money into killing one bosses instead of helping as many people as they can, thats their prerogative. No effect on me what so ever.

Hard for me to fathom somone spending higher than the person that I thought was the most liberal. I do believe they have bought OZ a Bentley.

8. polishpimp

There is no limit to how many levels one can do in a day or how much one can spend.

Certain bosses give out much better XP than others depending on ones level (Not that it really matters to the big $ players). Usually its the lesser bosses of mid to high level for me. A boss only has so much health...but if the player who owns the boss sets the health damage limit to the minimum, a player such as myself can still hit that boss with a power attack and get all the XP as if i hit it all 20 times...yet the boss is still only taking the minimum damage set by the boss owner. Now that Ive hit thaty boss and got rewarded for 20 hits yet the boss was barely touched....the boss owner can now reset the damage limit to a slightly higher amount and i can once agiain hit it for 20 while only doing very minimal damage. This can be done over and over until the boss is dead. So on a boss that had no limit set...Ii might have been able to hit a couple of times before it died and got "X" amount of XP. If the owner kept resetting the minimum and i kept hitting with power attacks I could manage to squeeze WAAAAAAY more XP out of that boss than was ever intended. Thats just with a 20 power attack....imagine what a player could do with a 100 power attack. It completely conceivable that a high level player could level off a single low level boss or a low to mid level could level multiple times off a single boss. It would send the game way out of balance.

Even if Kano removed boss damage limits and this idea was implemented a player could still do a 100 power attack on a low level boss that would only normally take 20 or less attacks to kill. This fact alone would be reason enough for the unscrupulous player to create numerous ALT accounts and farm the bosses. Its not like we need any more of that....lol

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

Still not adding up, No matter how much better xp one boss is to another, its still not comparing to half of what you can get from battle arena, or level partners.

and, what is the difference between "the best" XP possible on a boss. and just the run of the mill "good" xp that comes a dime a dozen? Not much, at least in my experience on zs... maybe an average of 300 xp per 30 stamina so 10 more XP per stam... whoopty fkn do da.... esp when it takes me 450k to level. really doesnt amount to change the number of times I need to refill for a level up.

10 xp to my 1200 stamina... 12,000 more xp per refill (less than the amount I lose for 1 death), Battle arena, I would have to experiment the next time and write some numbers down but If I had to guess right off the top of my head it would be around 200k more per refill than I would get from killing bosses with it.

I have read and understand fully. I dont see a threat to the balance, and I dont see it moving Credit Card players any further than they can already go.

I didnt vote this as its not posted for my game, but I did put a 10 on the one that relates to zs.

10. polishpimp

Alrighty then. Not sure what else I can say other than I wish i could explain it better because you clearly dont understand what im saying (per your example).

11. Eraser

Eraser Member

Im abosolutley sure there is something in it, as I dont think you go waving unbalance flags with no good reason, or not knowing what you are talking about.

It must simply be a different effect on VC than ZS. Maybe a difference in the amount of XP it takes to level, or availablility of XP from bosses or stamina it takes to level up, something, but whatever it is that you see as a threat from this in VC does not exist in ZS. I just had to double check before I left that big 10 on the zs thread.

12. polishpimp

I appreciate the kind words .

One more try...lol they numbers are merely examples

There is a "no limit" boss that takes u 10 power attacks of 20 to kill and it gains you 30k in XP (3k per 20 power attack)

Same boss, same 20 stam power attack.....but the owner sets a new minimum 20 times which allows u to hit it an additional 20 times for a total of 20 power attacks, thats 60k of XP from the same boss.

Now do the same thing with a 100 stam power attack and u get 300k XP for that same boss.

The key to all this is the health damage limit that can be repeatedly reset, no matter how low its set the attacker still gets all the XP per stam even though the damage on the boss remains at the limit set

13. Eraser

Eraser Member

See, that wouldnt bother me in zs, I see no difference in putting all the stam in 1 boss, than putting it in a ton of bosses, because the bosses are readily available, more than any amount of money I could immagine one person wanting to spend in a day... I could literally spend thousands a day if I wanted to/could afford it

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Pimp,I honestly fail to see the point.

If theres no limit(spare for the bogus auto one)then blast away with full stam attacks.

If there is a limit,then hit much as possible.

Even if the limited one was slowly raised it would be the same damage same exp as the uncapped one.

15. Eraser

Eraser Member

no, you would get a ton more XP on a repeatedly re-capped boss than what you could get if it had no cap... He is surely right about that part.

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yeah realized that after.

Point is its still getting done right now anyway with the 20stam attacks.

17. Eraser

Eraser Member

you would get 5x the amount of Xp for that attack beyond the threshold, It would be much more.

If there is a limited supply of bosses. I could see it being a game changer.

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Anything can be a game changer though.

Bosses themselves were a game changer since in the beginning there was no bosses.

ZS I think was the only one that started with bosses.

The other 3 the bosses were added well after players had built there accounts for level partners.

Anyone that started around or after the time bosses came out had the advantage over the long time players.

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

great idea but also polish made a great point but i still give it a 10 as i never have and dont plan to abuse the boss limit, id just like to be able to kill my 100+ million health bosses quicker

20. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I'm with you Protector.....