[All] boss achievments

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

Wouldn't increasing your own health using SP allow you to deal more damage to a said boss while using the same amount of stamina?

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

yeah but at the higher levels you dont level as quickly and it takes forever to add enough health to make a dramatic difference unless youre buying fps and even then it takes a bit

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes it does make a difference, I am over level 5400 and I add to health all the time, it makes att and def more effective

4. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

25,400 health at Lvl 1260 in Viking Clan seems low now.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

I've contested to this everytime i see it come up. i don't care to see anyone's boss with likr 100k attack and defense because they're trying to get an achivment. but on the other hand i would love to see chivs for total boss kills.

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

sounds like a good idea to me. ill post a thread about it and see what people think.(ill give props to you)

7. Demonik1

ALL of my higher level bosses have attack and defensive numbers equal to or greater than that and its not because i want achievements, its because i load up on their drops for smithing

8. slave

slave Member

Longshoreman Zombie (Level 481 Canada Single Boss)
    Guerilla Zombie (Level 366 Brazil Single Boss)
    Conquistador Zombie (Level 312 Spain Single Boss)
    Merlin Zombie (Level 271 England Single Boss)
    Hillbilly Zombie (Level 384 United States Coop Boss)
    Clown Zombie (Level 367 Canada Coop Boss)
    Shaman Zombie (Level 270 Brazil Coop Boss)
    Flamenco Dancer Zombie (Level 218 Spain Coop Boss)

Rialto Bridge - 184,837,984 Zombies Killed
    National Library of Russia - 266512298 Zombies Killed

you guys are talking like theres something to do with your nrg and stamina
    im here to tell you theres not
    i can add up my 5 highest outbreaks and its 75 percent of my total zombies killed
    what do you think im going to do with my stamina if i dont keep killing bosses?

No squads available in your range, check back soon.
    thats what i normally see when i go to fights - so if theres no fighting, what else will i use stamina on?
    of course im going to keep on bosses
    your argument that bosses will get to be too big is hogwash
    every boss i listed up there, has less attack/defense than i do, so im still getting max xp on every boss i do

Level: 3913 492829 / 1202514

it takes over a million xp to level up - where do you think its going to come from??????

are you guys really thinking about this or just spewing dog bleep?

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

@niel. why bother? its been posted about 50 times already!

@demonic us zombie slayers are a lot lower leveled folks. Our highest is only s level 6000s. and that cat hasn't seen an undead fight in over a year. i think he's working on 2k levels higher than number 2.

The largest boss at level 100 would probably earn me a whomping 500 xp for 30 stamina with over 750k to level.

id just rather see total boss kills awarded and let me keep farming my bosses just the way i am already

10. Demonik1

i see your point, im just a different type of player, i could care less about exp and how much i level where bosses are concerned...i care more about the end rewards and the drops...strength is more important to me than levels but im strictly a vc player so there are probly things about zs i wont completely understand without actually playing the game myself...im just speaking generally about bosses in my opinion

11. slave

slave Member

drops? oh the things we get that are obsolete.....

12. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

I wouldn't say that. Boss items are used by many people in battle and are also crafted and stuff into a few different items.
    Let's say the Boss item is called x. You would go to the Blacksmith (or whatever it's called in the other games), and, providing you have the required minimum level and the required amount of gold and items to craft, you would craft 35 x into 1 Elite x, which is more powerful than x. Then, if you can with the amount of gold/level/Elite x, you would be able to craft a few Elite x into Legendary x, which is more powerful again.

I take nearly 6000 warriors and 3000 weapons (with my 580 chieftains), into battles, and some of them taken into battle are boss items.

13. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yeah. except in ZS we bring a max of 244 items into battle total between all squad items both attack and defense on all 3 categories and your arming.

and its only that many if you're a level 3000 plus, which is nearing the 800,000 xp mark for each level in zs.

Yeah, drops play some part, but not after you're about a level 500. your drops are pretty much covered by getting any all your bosses up to level 10.

In ZS your goal is to have enough Favor point items to not need drops/crafting at all.

14. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

No wonder I spend a vast majority of my time on VC.
    Although, the item/property upgrade thingy might be good in VC, PC and that other one.

15. Demonik1

totally off topic and i truly dont mean to offend anyone buttttttt...from what i keep hearing about zs, it sounds like a pretty crappy game, why do people bother with it?

16. Eraser

Eraser Member

Much better game if you ask me.

No anoying 3 months of adding 1,000 friends.

1000 stamina regeneration vs 50.

No level partners.

Your strength is based on your skill points with a multiplied squad strength, not literally THOUSANDS of items.

Its a lot better balanced game, and it was was even more before the hired squad update.

I would like to see a bit higher attack limits, and a bit more item usage.

but just think... In mob wars, somone who wanted to spend 50 grand on the game, beat the shit out of everyone just based on items alone at level 299.

17. Eraser

Eraser Member

oh, I gotta tell ya, its not too late to join ZS either.

with 1000 stam you can speed level in battle arena with literally no refills up to level 1500 in about 3 months, and be right at the bottom of the fighting ranks of the game.

You would be a tad weak, but you could toughen up over time.

18. Demonik1

ehh, i dont know...i remember i tried it a long time ago aand it didnt really keep my interest...dont remember why so, ill give it a shot and see whats what

19. Eraser

Eraser Member

Click on the green link in my sig. and add me. just make sure to send some messege that's so rediculous i know its you. I ignore most request totally

20. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No from me, I don't want to start to kill useless bosses.