blitz event

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by funnyman, Jan 3, 2016.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

so another blitz even has passed by and the traps and negative xp is still in effect: so heres me trying to get kanos attention again.....

you need to deactivate traps or simply freeze any negative xp from deaths during the event.......

2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

why? i haven't been able to participate in any of these yet. but i don't think anything should be "disabled" for an event.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They just occur with no warning,so easy to miss out, if ya are around it is a bit of fun,if not ,not that big a deal,IMO.but I agree for the hour or so they run,nothing should be disabled.

4. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Guess you need to have no life to join these, running these at like 6am, whos up at that time

5. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I remember someone asked for non working hours :)

Demonik1 likes this.
  6. Tony Montana

smartass

7. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

no traps would make it much more fun just saying

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  8. ive been at work every blitz ,,why cant we have them in the evenings when people that work are at home & able to play?

Demonik1 likes this.
  9. Kirsten

One player's evening is another player's morning or another player's middle of the night, and the world goes round and round.

Demonik1 likes this.
  10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

they are random, ive seen them when i was a sleep, before work , caught the end of a few, but it's weird hours, sooner or later ever dog has it's day you will get the perfect time but you can only please some of the people part of the time, few of the people all the time, most the people sometime, but you will never please everyone ever time. They are not going no where and you will get a chance but they are hard as hell they lag alot and for me they suck so you can have them i cant get crap when they are going.

11. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

These events occur at random so it can happen anytime. But from my personal experience, they normally occur at peak hours where there are lots of hunters playing. So it can be difficult to catch bounties, but it can be rewarding.

12. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I have only participated in one of them and even though i did get some decent coinage in it. It was sluggish as hell and kept freezing up on the boards. And you would lose out on countless bounties. Kano needs to fix these issues with their games if they are going to keep adding new features. New features don't do anyone any good if they are slow as hell to participate in.

Kirsten and funnyman like this.
  13. funnyman

funnyman Member

yeah the lag is insane during these events

Mabest likes this.
  14. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I saw 20mins of one and managed to not get a single hit in on any bounty.

15. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I agree with the lag. I'm clicking for all I'm worth on several different bounties and their health isn't even moving. I click again and boom, the bounty is gone. The lag got so frustrating the last blitz in PC, that I just gave up.
    Kano - you seriously need to fix the lag in this game! I've had it today and just trying to move about in the game from one feature to the next is frustrating. Even if I reload the page, the lag continues to happen and I get that lovely message.

16. Jon Ward

It's lagging on everything computers tablets and phones. To many features being added and their servers are not handling them like they should be. When it takes 2 to 3 mins at times for you to move to a certain part of the game it shouldn't be happening. Raids brought this a little bit more with lag but now the more features added the lag has been even worse.

Sir Opinion Alot, Mabest and Kirsten like this.
  17. Kirsten

Yes,yes and yes, took for ever to do the min in one game, before I call it a night, frustrating as hell.

Mabest likes this.
  18. Tony Montana

got to love kano

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

From a network perspective the spikes during the Bounty Blitz even don't appear to by anything our servers can't handle, but I'll keep a close eye out during the next one.

20. Jon Ward

When so many of your players are complaining about lag. I would say the network perspective is wrong just my opinion. Welcome to 2016 where is my real hoverboard not one that blows up on the ground.