Blacksmith receipes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LeEoftheMountains, Dec 17, 2010.

1. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

All we know from the Ninjas are that the Silverspike uses 3 different items and one of them is a gift. We also know that this gift is not the Evil Eye Talisman, not because it is used for a different recipe, but because I asked and was told "no." So we think the gift item is the Silver Hook.

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Hidden Recipe Requests

To the best of my knowledge, the Silverspike is the last Hidden Recipe left to find in Pirate Clan. For some reason, I am getting a bunch of mails asking for the Silverspike recipe. The latest newbie had never posted anything and hadn't even looked at any threads! :eek:
    Seriously people, I may be a spade (player who spends time looking for secrets, unlocks, and easter eggs) but I am not going to be doing your work for you. I do this for personal enjoyment and the knowledge that I was the one to discover something hidden or at least assist in the discovery. :D

I, along with several other players, attempt to condense what we know about hidden recipes with the failed combinations that we have tried. This is how I was able to find the Silent Assassin; eventually the hints and trials added up and I got it. ;)

I apologize if this comes out as harsh or rude. I am simply tired of the begging. I do not have hours and hours of free time to spend testing every possible Blacksmith combination. I also play Viking Clan and face the same environment there that I do in Pirate Clan forums.
    People have things to do out in the real world: jobs, school, families. Thank you.

3. hi, anyone can please tell me the adventure drops of "drifting turtle island" and "new orleans" and either they are weapon , ship, or mateys? plz tell me:rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Just A Hint

(I had to cut out your smileys. Don't worry, they didn't contribute to your message)
    Are you spamming threads again? *Le Sigh*
    Begging. Again. I see you have 6 posts. The last time you had 4. These two NEW posts are EXACTLY the same.
    4 of your posts appear to be ranting against the card game (for some reason you are listed as 6 posts but 8 appear on your wall)
    Let's see: 4 suggestions + 2 newbish begging for hidden recipes + 2 MORE newbish begging (for locations this time) = 8 cases of extreme irritation :eek:

Maybe I'm just having a bad day, but could you do some work for yourself? If you spent half the effort you do begging, you'd HAVE what you needed by now!
    About the recipes: the ONLY way we know what we do is by players systematically testing combinations and pooling hard data (location, level needed, KANO Secret Ninja tips...). Maybe if you'd try working for it... :mad:

Oh, and the way you go about asking is awful as well.
    "plz plz plz" along with desperate "can anyone tell me...!" is just annoying.
    Example with one of your previous posts, titled: "plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz"
    A MUCH BETTER method would be:
    "Hey, could someone please tell me the recipes for Silverspike and Prison Transport? I REALLY need them and can't figure them out. Please don't just tell me to search the forums; if you know them, then tell me, please!"
    I personally wouldn't ask that way, but the above is simply a translation of your n00b post into something approaching polite and educated speech. :rolleyes:

5. norte420

norte420 New Member

for Minstrel Maiden its jaguar knight+tresure chest i think

6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Indeed it is. This was discovered quite some time ago.

RIGHT NOW we are focused on the Silverspike; that is the ONLY Pirate Clan recipe left.

7. Ky76

Ky76 New Member

Very Well Said.

8. Ky76

Ky76 New Member

is there a location with all the combination's tried?? a complete list?? I've tried probably 100 different combo's myself...with still no luck....

9. Ky76

Ky76 New Member

Could one of the items come from the Captain's Gambit:Atlantis...I don't have any of those items....and does anyone know what items are available from there....thx.

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Nope. All the Hidden Recipes so far (every one but the mysterious Silverspike) uses a Blacksmith item from the same region.
    We were told 3 unique items, one of those is a gift. Then we figured out that 1 non-gift is the Red Pearl Compass.

So we know Red Pearl Compass + (one of 3 Blacksmith) + (gift)

The Gambit Drops are not used.

11. Ky76

Ky76 New Member

THANKS...HUGE HELP.

So....Red Pearl Compass + BlackSmith+Silver Hook?

12. SkylerF

SkylerF Member