Blacksmith receipes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LeEoftheMountains, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Micaylah

Micaylah Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Good idea, Im going crazy looking for the Minstrel Maiden! :eek:

2. could also be some clan unlock like pirate princess

3. I've blown enough time trying to guess the minstrel maiden. It's not worth it at this point. I hope someone else happens to find it and posts. Thank you.

4. kabutee

kabutee Member

like dark stratus said. its one of the gift items and one of the non-gift items.

my assumption is they will use the same combo as the other known matey recipe (3 matey combo or 1 matey+1 gift weapon combo)

with regard to mistrel (music) - ship's bell is the closest
    with regard to maiden (female) - unlocked matey at 300 includes females (cabin girl, helmswoman, pirate princess, mermaid, sea-dog cabin girl
    - drops from adventure (genie)
    - drops from challenges (sea nymps)

Result: ALL FAILED :mad: (i used at least 10 of all items i mentioned except seanymps which i only got 1 so far) and tried all the male matey as well. Conclusion if it is 1 matey 1 gift weapon... then its not the ship's bell

Welcoming new idea

5. Micaylah

Micaylah Guest

Top Poster Of Month

What about the Skald Battle Songs? Could this be one of the choices for the MM?

6. rolandsea

rolandsea New Member

Minstral Maiden Madness!
    I have tried the SeaDog Cabin Girl and Mermaids with the Bell, Talisman etc..., all sorts of combinations all to no avail!
    As a request it would be nice to have another drop down option in addition to the mateys, weapons and ships... If you could add "Gifts" it would hasten exploration of combinations.

7. rolandsea

rolandsea New Member

This is almost as useful as saying one item is a matey , one is not.

I've heard there is good green bud in Canada, guessing the DEV's know where to find it.

8. maybe the matey is that other one you get in blacksmith.thats mardi gras one

9. Micaylah

Micaylah Guest

Top Poster Of Month

With all due respect, I have to agree. Criptic and vague allusions in a Thread that says Blacksmith Recipes don't really help. :(

10. rolandsea

rolandsea New Member

That would be like needing a water taxi to make the Corvette.. Simply doesnt make sence.

Saing that I tried anyway, hoping I would stumble across the Prison Transport recipe. Either way, I have come to the conclusion that the secret recipes are a waste of time, and am getting to close to believing the game is also.

Good riddens and good luck.

11. this one is irritating trying to figure out.
    1 item a gift 1 not a gift.sheesh need more help than that

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  12. rolandsea

rolandsea New Member

Hey toss us a bone with some meat on it. We be starvin here!

13. pfkorst

pfkorst New Member

Yes--please give us more hints on the secret recipes

Please give us more help

14. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Even narrowing down the non-gift item is great! Is it a matey, weapon, or ship?
    My guess is matey. If there are two ingredients, one a gift (all gifts are weapons?), to make what I assume is a matey, then the second item should be a matey. A girl matey? That narrows it down some more. If the matey is a "minstrel," then would the gift item be a song?

Does anyone know what mateys (or other items) are available to a level 300 player in Port Royal? I'm going to try some combinations using a girl matey and a gift song.

edit: Is it possible to scroll through the items in the blacksmith panel? Not the recipes, the ingredients. I see 20 ingredients, the same ingredients each time (one set for "all," and others for "mateys," "ships," and "weapons"). This is frustrating

15. rolandsea

rolandsea New Member

K Since the DEV's wont give hints I will... the gift for the minstral maiden is the treasure chest. Enjoy! :)
    Now how about some help on the Prison Transport!

16. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Not high enough level for Prison Transport.
    I'd try to make the Minstrel Maiden, but I am unable to use the Treasure Chest. It does not show up in "all" or "weapons."

17. Treasure chest is a gift.
    The key is to repeat the same thing as the first hidden recipe... lol
    The time consuming part is to get all the gifts to check all combination...
    I'll give it tomorrow

18. pfkorst

pfkorst New Member

minstrel maiden solved

thank roland for giving us the treasure chest as the gift in minstrel maiden i quickly got the jaguar knight as the other item---following this logic the prison transport--is probably the water taxi getting upgraded somehow

19. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I know the treasure chest is a gift. My problem is that it does not show up in the Blacksmith. In Blacksmith, there are 4 sorting options: all, mateys, weapons, ships.
    Treasure Chest shows up on NONE of them. Thus I cannot do the recipe.
    Jaguar Warrior? That item does not show up either. Both are in my inventory. None are in the Blacksmith.

20. None of the requestable gifts