[LCN] Blacklist

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Angels Kiss, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

Any more news on this please. I think it's a great idea. It was in Mob Wars and was really handy for players who bookmark you and persist in hitlisting for no good reason, other than to spoil your game. These type of players are few and far between, but they do exist and are nothing short of a pain in the ass. They can manage to stop play if they are online at the same time. Blacklisting them would be excellent.
    Common sense by players would obviously mean normal hitlisting and fighting, the usual enjoyable part of Kano games would not mean blacklisting. But persistent spoilers, would be prevented from bullying and stalking.
    Thoughts would be very welcome. Thanks for taking the time to read this :):)

2. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

You forgot to vote

3. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

I was too late :( I did cast my comments

4. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

Page 3 :eek: I do not believe other folks are not having problems with idiots who bookmark, in this game.
    This needs implementing or a way to stop people getting at you in Kano games when they have been blocked from Facebook.
    Come on, you lot are clever :) :)

5. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

How will this work will people be able to blacklist those who are attack with larger groups?