[LCN] "Blacklist button"

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Philip Graves, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

The original MW has a "Blacklist". You pay a few GF points and add a player to the "Blacklist". When put on your black list they can no longer see you or attack you. This would help with the known chainers and you still have to use GFP's to get it. The "Black" list should have some rules also. Like you can only have 10 max player on it at any given time and you have to pay more GFP's to drop a player. It works nicely in the original, just a thought of something that might help here.
    It would help you stop the chaining if your willing to spend some GF's to get it.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There's already a heap of threads asking for a "blacklist" feature. (In a the games i think)

I don't think Kano like the idea of one player being able to permanently stop someone from attacking, list etc. another.

3. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

Thought this was about what the players want... Not what KANO wants....??????????

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Lol Players can post Ideas. Kano are the ones who will approve or reject those Ideas.

5. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

And do the moderators vote on our threads?

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Moderators are players and free to vote on threads.

7. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

I disagree. You are working for KANO and shouldnt vote on threads. Its a conflict of interest and if KANO wants honest oppinions; they shouldnt be biased by those who kiss the administrations butt...just my oppinion.

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Moderators are volunteers. We are always players first. No Moderator votes to side with Kano just for the sake of it.

If you looked around the Forum you'll see plenty of threads where mod's don't agree with Kano's way of doing things.

I haven't voted on your thread because i have voted in this Idea many times before. Just so you know, i wouldn't mind seeing a blacklist feature. In the time you've spent having a moan at me you could have done a search on the forum and looked at the other blacklist threads and seen the replies they were given and as to why this feature hasn't been approved.

9. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

Here is an example of why you should'nt vote. You have seen this thread a million times and it never goes anywhere. So, you give it a bad vote and move on. However, many players are requesting it. This means that KANO is basically turning a blind eye to what the players really want.

I say let the threads go threw without your interference and let KANO see the same request over and over again. Maybe they will eventually tire of the requests and add the feature.

10. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

Someone voted and didnt even venture into why they gave it a 1. Thats something that you could easily fix also. How about no votes without posting a reply?

11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

That's not something a Mod has any control over. You can always post it as an Idea in the Ideas section and see if people will vote on it.

Though I am pretty sure it has been posted about before and wasn't approved. :D

12. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

then whats to stop a few a holes from going down the list and giving a crap rating just to do it? Then KANO wouldnt see any of our ideas...

13. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

1 sSttaarr((((((

14. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

LMAO....Thanks...At least I know who it came from!!

15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

this subject has been up many times and therefore many members would like it
    being a Mod has no bearing on our own opinons
    personally i vote 10

16. alka

alka Banned

I would give the above 10. I do volunteer work and am therefore still representing the company (wear the badge) even though they don't pay me!

Sadly, as for a Blacklist button, I was against ambushes, increasing bounties with each listing and booby traps as it opens the game(s) up to abuse (and has done so).

So it's got to be a 1 as we can't vote zero.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Really Phillip?? Mods are players first , we are volunteers and help out Kano , do not ''work'' (or get paid)for or by Kano, have our own opinions, play the games and are are here to help, we also have ideas that we post, just like we did before being asked by Kano would we like to help in this many times thankless endeavor , just FYI .

BTW the one game I do not play is LCN , but because if this " idea" ever got implemented it could possibly happen in my other games I vote 1 star, since you cannot vote zero. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
  18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

BTW you sound just like a clan mate of mine who accuses players of kissing Kano's butt, in a group we are in (unless of course you are him), when everyone disagrees with him , which is 99% of the time lol

I kiss no one's butt :p

and I would suggest you stop calling players names, it does not bode well, if you want to be taken seriously

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
  19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Brought up and rejected before by a landslide when it was in the idea section here.There is 1 thread where there was a poll and it actually went in favor,BARELY.But everything after that,landslide NO.I was actually originally for this idea when it was brought up before,but then the pros and cons started to sink in,and the cons outweighed the pros by miles.1 star.And yes moderators should be able to vote.I believe even the admins can vote.And there was another thread where Kendall had said someone can vote without posting as to why they voted that way.So you agreeing with polishpimp where "no comment,no vote" just won't happen.

20. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

It was me that voted and didnt comment, I was tired and this subject has been brought up countless times and shot down every time. So I figured if u werent gonna take the time to to see if the topic had been discussed previously (like your supposed to)....I want gonna take the time to comment.

Everyone should get to vote . Of course it would be nice if everyone commented but thats never gonna happen as there are those who vote simply out of spite justy because they dont like someone and are to cowardly to to go public. I believe it was Kendall who said that they actually look at that sort of thing when considering an idea.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012