[LCN] Black Friday

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by foxysiren, Nov 27, 2015.

1. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Where are the black Friday items like we have had for the past 4-5 years?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This year the decision was made to offer a deal across all aspects of things you can purchase as opposed to making one specific item. If singular items are something people are interested in we can go back to doing that next year. :)

3. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Oh, I thought the Black Friday offer i.e the nice items you used to offer were like one offs. The bundles are offered frequently.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Historically yes we made one-off Black Friday items, but that was never "set in stone" so to speak.

5. Eric Thorkad

Eric Thorkad New Member

I was anxiously awaiting this year's special Black Friday item- having missed out on last year's Black Frigga warrior because I was traveling and unable to access the game- I saved up my FP just to stock up on whatever this year's item would be. I was disappointed to learn that there was no Black Friday bargain this year. I liked that the previous BF items were generally equivalent to a 30FP item for a cost of only 18FP and that they were weighted heavily toward either attack or defense. The crates/bundles don't excite me and I don't think they are nearly as good a value as the individual 18FP items.

6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Where have I been as I never knew about any Black Friday deals or items...... I didn't even notice anything about it this year either except for this thread. Maybe I should ask Foxy to get my attention next year and tell me what I am missing!!!!!

7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I do tend to like the special limited quality items that mark an event. Please bring them back

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  8. Goats Maan

Goats Maan Member

No one cares

9. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I cared, I liked them.