[LCN] Beware the Godfather: Inactive Players Now Being Hit-Listed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 8, 2013.

1. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

The only part that sucks about this is once you gained 25-30 kill's, kano throttles your account so you dont see anymore hitlisted people for awhile. This needs to change!

2. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

The Hitlist has definitely been more active on LCN, and this was/is a GREAT feature that will help many (with Achievements especially)! Kano has really been rolling out some GREAT features lately - keep up the good work! :cool:

3. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

cool idea....

4. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

i play on 3 different platforms and i do it as 3 different players....I do not cheat and i play 3 different styles

5. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

6. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

Just like in jobs....steel some special items from the godfather without getting cought

7. Doofus

Doofus New Member

why not have a menu item that always has people to hitlist like the whacked mobster in fights? and what if instead of or along with cash, you include batches of fight drops

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i like the first part of this idea. i'm always looking for players to put up, but a lot of them have already been killed off when i get to them. if there was another list for inactives that could be put up or something, that would do more for game activity.