[PC] Battle Results Design Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 15, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey everybody,

We're gearing up to release an updated version of the Battle Results display to Pirate Clan next early next week so we wanted to give you a sneak peek of the interface changes ahead of time.

The reworking of the Battle Results screen mostly stems from some issues players have had over the years with the old Results screen as well an ongoing effort to make the game look a bit more modern. We also managed to save a bit of space with this new design so the Battle Result interface will take up less screen real estate than the old one.

As I said this is expected to hit early next week for Pirate Clan, so take some time to look at the screenshots and familiarize yourself with the new layout. Any preliminary thoughts are always appreciated although, while I understand it is tempting to be all doom and gloomy about change, please wait until you try it out for yourself next week before you discount it.

We're also including an opt-out option in the settings for those of you who prefer the old way of doing things.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

It's going to take some getting used to, but it's beautifully designed. Thank you!

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You're welcome, let us know if you have any feedback! :)

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

on kanoplay server 2 the power attack is a little off-

EDIT: i cant delete the pic i uploaded the wrong one this one has the persons name sorry. and for somereason it wont go away but ill reupload it edited

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Your browser is Chrome, correct?

6. neill1990

yes i use google chrome

and do you know why whenever i upload an image and then try to delete it the image stays as an attachment because it didnt use to do that?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's just how the forum works, it's rather annoying in that way. Images attached to a post but then removed will still show up. Try an image uploading service like imgur in the future, it's much easier and you can post larger pictures.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just a head's up that a fix has been pushed for this so the Power Attack button will be properly aligned!

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks Neill

This should be fixed now. If you are currently playing just do a refresh of the game and it will pick up the appropriate styles to position this better.

10. neill1990

thank you

and mi7ch i usually do use imgr not sure why id dint that time. but i uploded it to there then edited and posted. but the forums didnt use to be like that where the pic would show as an atackment. not really sure when the exact date it hapend but i remeber making a comment about it when i relized