Battle Drops

Discussion in 'Accepted Ideas' started by DoNRaDu, Mar 14, 2012.

1. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

how about "battle drops" in Mob Wars LCN also?
    why just in pirate clan and not in mob wars?
    I think it would make people fight even more.
    Maybe compensate people like me who get very low xp from fights won at my level with a drop once in a while.

2. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

I have an idea on how battle drops should be. Its just that I cant tell if it'll be better to start a thread on that or continue from here, cause 'battle drop' is just a part of it.

DoNRaDu likes this.
  3. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

lets hear it. i got an idea too, was just waiting for some feedback on this

4. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

come on, 8 out of 8 people voted 10 on this and no feedback?

5. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

Here is what i was thinking when i started this thread.
    Taking into account that on Mob Wars LCN you only need 1 weapon/mob and so on, i think the chance of getting a drop item should be significantly lower than on the other games where you need 10 weapons/captain or whatever its called on other games.
    But I still think its a good idea to give out drop items for LCN also...
    The items should be depending on your level just like in Pirate Clan and increase in value as you raise your level.
    It would only encourage players to fight more...

6. I like this idea very much!

7. Would you mind if I add some more ideas to what you already have!

8. If you stockpile enough of the same drop that you receive from a fight, maybe you trade them in for a more powerful item. For example, say the drop was an armor with 30 attack and 50 defense, if you get 15 of the same armor, you can trade it in for an armor that has 50 attack and 85 defense. Same goes with weapons. If you receive 15 of a weapon with 50 attack and 30 defense, you can trade it in for a more powerful weapon with 90 attack and 40 defense. Im just spit balling right now!

9. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

cool! love it!
    more items are always welcomed.
    I still think the chance of you getting a drop item should be 10 times lower than on pirate clan as you only use 10 times less items on LCN.

10. Hey, as long as we get battle drops, Ill be happy!

11. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

this idea wont happen.
    I can tell already.
    None of the admins showed any support to this idea so it means its already dead...

12. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It just rolled into viking clan. So give it a bit it might roll into lcn sooner or later.

13. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

viking clan is basically like pirate clan (i think. i hope im not wrong)
    you use 10 weapons and mateys for each captain right? on lcn you dont...

14. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

oh, someone voted 1 on this. OMG!

15. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

|||bump|||

16. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

yeh.. this idea should be allready proceded... when is going to happen :) i like the idea i will give a 10... since allready was in VC or PC.. i`m waiting for LCN :)

17. alonzo thrand

alonzo thrand New Member

I have an idea that should end the complaints about battle drops in Viking Clan. Sorry, I don't plan any other Kano Apps. To correct what most see as a discrepancy between the extremely high level players and low to middle level players, let's change the available warriors and weapons for purchase. Create new items in both categories that are available based on how many players that you attack and how many attack you. Having the number of items you can purchase limited by your activity will prevent players from utilizing a battle partner, whether real or an alternate account, as a sole means of getting stronger. Just as the current "guild wars" and "gamer points" both encourage and limit interaction between players, this should provide new enthusiasm for the game. I understand that the battle drops are intended to add more vikings to the battlefield, this idea will assist in that and balance what higher levels see as a slight. For those players who have empty battle lists due to their extreme level, add items of high costs based on their boss activity. You might think of items that can only be purchased if x battles, y boss attacks, and z adventures are completed - basically the number of times they can complete a set of gamer points, but possibly even varying based on whether or not players use all aspects of game play. This should not be linked to favor points. Actual money should not be the determining factor in a players strength - we have items already available to those who pay to play. These items should not increase in strength with the player, that would again throw the scales out of balance. The possibility also exists to make these new items not acquirable based on a set routine. In fact, changing what actions need to be completed to be able to purchase such items will increase player activity in more aspects of the game.

I encourage all who read this to comment, add suggestions (within reason), and re-post. I hope this idea can be discussed enough to develop and unbiased solution to the errors and slights many are claiming of a game we all support and enjoy.

18. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

Here is my idea. The battle drops will be some special drops gotten from a special boss fight (Syndicate Boss Fight). Rewards from the syndicate boss fight will be: 6 random drops, cash and xp. In order to solve the issue of a syndicate with high level members having the edge over others, the boss should be made a non ending one (boss's health refills). That is, so far the syndicate exists, the boss is always open. As for the attacks on the boss, it'll work in a similar way to the world boss but with a tweak. A limited number of attacks like 8 times daily. A player can do all 8 attacks in seconds but will gain lower rewards compared to when all 8 are spread across 24hrs with a countdown timer showing when next to attack to get the most possible reward (which in this example, is 3hrs).
    The random drop stats will be upgraded automatically as new cities come in. This feature can also be made specially for only syndicates with war mode enabled.

19. Deltan

Deltan Member

This has been done!