[VC] Battle Drops Coming Friday March 16!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Mar 15, 2012.

1. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

oh yes counters u got them on me as well

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Bit of tit for tat there, is all.

3. kayjay

kayjay Guest

kendall can you look into tweaking some of the battle drops for better stats the ones were getting the stats are to low so we dont use them at all

4. Deltan

Deltan Member

This is somewhat by design. The battle drops are equivalent to boss drops which are easy to collect. There are many factors here such as whether or not you attack higher or lower than you. The system was not designed to replace mini game, boss rewards or adventure drops which are at the top of the heap by & large. We are open to considering other alternatives, one idea being tossed around is the possibility of making the battle drops craftable into stronger items, like the elite and legendary items.

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

This would be excellent.

6. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Kayjay, I am past level 2000 and I can use 21 of the 32 battle drops I know of so to say, we don't use them at all, is a bit of an overstatement. The Voidfire at 73 attack, 69 defence, is well up there with the Helreginn drop, Skullspliter 71/71.

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  7. kayjay

kayjay Guest

out of the 800 odd that i have i use about 200 if that much

8. kayjay

kayjay Guest

that will help a bit deltan if its for all the battle drops and not only certain ones

9. I've only played VC a little but the drop rate on battle drops seem very small :p

10. kayjay

kayjay Guest

totally agree with you dylan