Battle Drop

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Salman Al-buainain, Oct 10, 2012.

1. hi all ... just another simple idea that i would like to see on the game .. when we get a drop we don't know what kind is it, is it Rare or Common, so i just wondered if you can put the symbol beside the word " Battle Drop " the C symbol for Common and R symbol for Rare, i know that there are already a symbol for each one, but i would like to see it beside this.
    what i mean is to see the symbol R or C beside the word Battle Drop in which is located beside the battle result.
    [​IMG]
    the purpose of having this is to make it easy to know what have we got easily!

Rate, Comment, Everything accepted.

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me, also i suggest you rate your own idea as well haha...i think, to add to your idea, it would be nice if you could have a link to see what battle drops youve gotten from an opponent right on the battle screen. sometimes youre clicking so fast you dont have a chance to see any of the drops youve gotten.

3. ^
    ^
    ^
    up
    ^
    ^
    ^

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

ok by me..........

5. just keep it up, and need a dev to see the idea.. easy and not much effective !

6. Andrew K

Andrew K New Member

Where can we find a list of weapon drops ?

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

in the clan inventory section under the drops filter...all battle drops have a grey or red background

8. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I also get frustrated at seeing battle drops come and go without knowing what they were unless I pause in mid fight - which is not always a good idea. I agree with Demonik 1 and think that if battle drops accumulated in a list until you leave the battle or something then you could at least see what you have just received. I'll give it a 10 because I like that bit :)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  9. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

This idea is under consideration! Thanks for the feedback on this guys.

10. wsmdel

wsmdel Member

most drops are gone in a flash so not a lot of point having a symbol next to them, would be better if when in game history it gave you some sort of tally as to what you picked. up in the last hour

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Shouldn't this get moved to implemented ideas? We now have the battle drop list, of what we own.