[VC] Battle Arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by John Henry, Oct 8, 2015.

1. John Henry

John Henry New Member

Can I say that Battle arena is really for the guys above lvl 10k because you don't last 10s in Battle arena. Can we not have them do battle arena on lvl range. So the lvl 30k cannot attack a lvl 2k. I actually get put off doing battle arena in this case. No benefit to me only the much higher lvl's

Darth Vader likes this.
  2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i disagree. i guess i'm a mid-level player (just over level 3k), and i remember when it seemed like these weren't worth it, but i can usually get a ranking now. of course, if you're a low level (say, below 1k), it will be difficult to do well. and i wouldn't worry about getting the top 5% unless you are one of the top players in the game.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The raids were implemented for the higher level since their fight lists are so sparse, so they were not meant for low levels,who have plenty of players to fight ,but they can still have fun and try their best.

4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

that may be, but i think this thread is about another topic. :cool:

5. Kirsten

I was responding to that players post, so yes it is on topic for that post.

6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i don't see what raids have to do with a battle arena thread, but maybe that's just me. :p

7. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Perhaps we can have separate arenas for higher levels and lower levels. That way it can be more fun, enjoyable and fair.

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

nothing in the games has anything to do with being fun, enjoyable, or fair. i used to be terrible in the arenas, and now i do halfway decently, even though i can't participate as much as i like because of how they're set up. i used to get my keister kicked on a daily basis, now i can dish it out as well as i can take it. i'm not necessarily opposed to any changes. but this has been brought up continuously since the arenas were implemented, i say deal with it the way it is like i do.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

start increasing your health an stamina an maybe u will last longer just my suggestion an idea for you..an if u play it right u may gain a good spot in there like me i always do hahaha...

10. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

yes its tough to compete against some of these 10k plus dont expect to win .im around 4k play spend some stamina die and then get the sweeet little bonus for participating

11. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Yes, that is what most long-term players believe. But, it seems like Kano isn't trying to make things fair at all, they will implement something as long as it brings in money. It seems very hard to gain FP's without spending. Getting those 5 FP payouts from challenges and those 1 FP payouts from boss hitting are becoming less and less common.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm a long-term player (over 3 years). I remember a day when we did not have 3 day calendars, weekly calendars, arenas, and raids. I wish everyone would quit complaining, there are a lot of ways to level up now (with and without spending money) that weren't available once upon a time.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@John Henry : this proposition of changing BA, and fighting only in "tier" has already been done. Don't know if they will change it!

14. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

if i had to guess, i would say that there will be no changes, but with Kano, you never know. ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Totally , agree 100%

16. Kirsten

The arena is open for all and if ya not having fun then don't play it. There is alot more to the game than the arena,once upon a time there was no arena.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  17. GwenTheWelshGal

GwenTheWelshGal New Member

I participated in the most recent battle arena on Game Server 2. Ranked #79 and got 1 FP.
    Regardless of what level I am, I look forward to them.

Kirsten likes this.