[VC] battle arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by votaire, Jun 18, 2015.

1. votaire

votaire New Member

Im really disappointed in all the changes that has happened in the NEW BA. I tried it for just the second time since all the changes, and well! like most players..i won't be playing it again. I had a chance in the older version to at least rank some where.. this new version has cost me a lot of stam with very little results..it's more for the higher level players that can spend money or have a ton of GP's to put towards it.. start making it a little fairer to all players or just plain get rid of it altogether.. im not a small player and I feel for the lower levels that even try to play it...lol they stand no chance at all

Birkebeiner likes this.
  2. James Wright

James Wright Member

Mitch, hope you guys are looking at participant levels, will soon be below 1000 and active playes was very low this time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,game over?

Birkebeiner likes this.
  3. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Not sure "why not", but to guide this discussion, would it be possible for Kano to share some relevant data?
    Players signed up in current BA vs, previous BA, vs 12 months ago.
    Players who were active (spent stamina), in current vs previous vs 12 months ago.
    Total FPs spent in current vs previous vs 12 months ago.

Ideally there should be data available for more periods etc, but the above set could at least allow the players to get an objective sense of how things are going.

4. James Wright

James Wright Member

Overwhelmed by the KANO response, cheers!

5. Englander

Englander Member

cant even be bothered to sign up just for the free xp anymore.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We generally don't publicly release information about our games, but I can understand the desire to see some of that. I don't know how much I would get clearance to show, however. As I've said before we are monitoring the engagement of the Battle Arena so we do keep tabs on things and are open to making further adjustments if necessary. :)

7. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Perhaps in the world of "crowd sourcing" both for finance and ideas, Kano could turn the corner and "exploit" the user base - I'm sure there are players who could add something of value if they knew some of the relevant facts. In fact, Kano already has asked the player base to make some contributions, for IG items etc, so I'm sure it'd be possible to further this cooperation.

8. Karess

Karess Member

mi7ch,

The least that could be shared are the joined/participated numbers as this is and was public information during each arena, and anyone could have kept track themselves (but no one thought to).

9. ben

ben Active Member

kano really needs to put it back the way it was ... let people enjoy it and bring back the fairness to the deff side to it ...

10. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

well you dont really have to release to much specific info- my guess is participation is down but the use of UN/FP is up so while less play the ones that do spend more.A simple yes/no would let us know whether its even a chance for Kano to put it back to the original.

11. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

and also there has beeen a ton of feed back we do not need to go back to the original arena we can keep some of the tweeks and shed others you at Kano have tons of feedback to do it