Battle Arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nic21, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I think there needs to be some changing in the Battle Arena. There is the same people in the top spots, some show who they are and some don't. But yet it's easy to tell there the highest level people. Then there is also times when you enter and you die within minutes or your able to stay alive for a hour. That's do to you may attack the wrong person and that person turns out to be a high level person. The big way you can tell is you got 1,000,000 health and the person your attacking has 2,000,000 or how whatever how it is. So should have people around the same level attacking each other first and then once must of them are dead, you go into the level group. That way everyone can play in it around that same amount of time.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Attacking the wrong person is a chance anyone takes, just like on bounties, ya take a chance and ya win or lose.

3. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I like the battle arena as is. If they divided it by level, then I wouldn't be able to attack people that are a higher level and find out how I am doing for my level. The longest I ever lasted was fifteen minutes because I started in defense mode and waited.
    To my the Battle Arena is an all out brawl. A hundred or so little guys can team up and take down the bigger guys...or just go all out and suicide against a better opponent. Which is what I do, find an guy I generally win against and go all out.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If you are low lvl and want to avoid attacking the wrong person, first you can click on their name to see if they are active by the number of attacks and figure out their lvl and strength by their Biggest Attack damage. If they have 0 Attacks its less probably that they will retaliate.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    Kirsten likes this.
  5. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I have been using the same name for a couple of Arenas now, it is a safe bet that I have made myself a target. Your strategy works well, but what about the High levels that can wait a few hours before becoming active?

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They built a strong profile and don't ignored completely their defense strength by adding some skill points? You can have a long defense mode time if you have high defense and arm your best defense equipment before the arena starts.

7. Kirsten

If they have zero attacks it can also mean they have not played yet ,might not play and only joined for the xp for joining

8. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Gotta be honest, this is the 1st time I've played the Battle Arena since everyone's ID was made anonymous, and it's not an improvement. Makes it impossible to figure out what one is doing. Any reason that KANO did this?

9. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE Member

I like it fielding. it keeps some from protecting others. truly one on one that is what an arena is. right?

Kirsten likes this.
  10. ben

ben Active Member

i think the change is great its not to be easy ya no ... and it takes a lot of the gang play out ... its more like you are on your own kill or be killed ...

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

I've played in both arenas since the change & have ta say? I like it so far, nice to attack someone without a buddy coming in lol

Kirsten and ben like this.
  12. Grand Master Fielding

Black Ice, here's my issue: On the one hand, KANO instituted the guild system to bring people together (and yet at the same time start conflicts with one another) so to promote rivalries. And now they want to start a fight between guild members?

13. Grand Master Fielding

Luci - the last arena was very good for me - I did 102 or 103 kills. But I try and look out for everyone if at all possible?

14. Kirsten

The arena idea was originally meant for the high levels since most have little to no fight lists,and it was meant to be a solo event, then right out of the gate, people figured out how to join forces, so Kano changed its stance to make it a joint effort to take others down, IMO they did not see this ahead of time, but I for one am glad they changed it back closer to the original idea, I like it. I am looking forward to the point system so the turtle builds will have to actually play rather than do 100 min attacks and sit in def mode for 4 hours and rank in the top 10 to top 20 and maybe even the top 50, they are a joke and an insult to the fighters.

Lucifer likes this.
  15. ben

ben Active Member

d riders is yet to see until the changes are put in ... but i no some of them do get kills and still ride it on up in the ranking ... and the way it is now it will be more easy for them to do ...

16. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE Member

i think that the d riders should not place above 100. if they are not active they dont place for rewards. now what constitutes activity is any one guess. 100 attacks is pretty thin. but that remains the question.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

I have nothing against defense mode or those who use it, what I have trouble with is the ones who do 100 attacks , get no kills and hide in def mode as soon as they get the 100 attacks in and have NO intention of fighting anyone. So when the rest of the changes are implemented they will have to make a choice.

Lucifer likes this.
  18. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yes, the choice will be not to participate at all. i'm sure everyone would like to see all of the participants eligible for rewards, no? let's not encourage the majority of the player base to participate and spend money, that would be silly.

19. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it doesn't matter on server 2 PC. the same players always win. although other players may be helped a little bit now since they can't be group targeted.

20. Kirsten

The best and strongest players are usually gonna win,these changes are not meant to change that,they deserve to win they have put the time and energy into their games.