[VC] Battle Arena - The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben

ben Active Member

anyone knows ba dont even last 24 hours unless people want it to ... so i really dont see where kano can come up with that one ;)

2. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

They are changing BA to 24 hours, because how much the high level players are using it to get higher. And many others are killed within minutes of reviving. The old way it did last longer because they high level players just waited to kill each other. And who knows many they also talked to each other about who should win each one.

3. ben

ben Active Member

and high level players will win it out ... the high level are going to level big time in ba no matter what ...

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The only place the BA is days long is on the old myspace,and that is done on purpose :p

5. ben

ben Active Member

that me and my group makes it that way or other wise it would be over in a few hours ...

6. Kirsten

Yes I know it would be over like it is on FB in Most games, the longest they are maybe 12 hours , 3 days long was crazy in the last two VC arena's, who has time to play 3 days in one event, lol,Not me

7. ben

ben Active Member

all i am saying on this point is i dont get where kano is getting at in cutting the reward points back ... when it has never went 24 hours in ba unless the players wanted it to ... me and my team could have it done in less than 5 to 6 hours ... :)

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  8. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

So I guess that means your a high level player Ben. The only people I know about that has played all day for the 3 days, was a guy that was snowed in. I have hard before some high level players don't need any more FPs, because they have so many. Cent there guilds are the top guilds in gamer rank, war rank, guild wars, and battle arena. But all of the other players don't have that many FPs. We have to save them up for things. Unless we buy them.

Demonik1 likes this.
  9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

with the save list being fixed im a little less skeptical but if the rewards are reduced then i dont see why people would want to play....theres already a lack of activity in the first place and a part of that is BECAUSE the rewards dont equal what most would have to spend to finish well or try to win. you want to make it better and promote activity then stop making changes that nobody wants or likes...i really dont get you people sometimes...there is one thing kano excels at...frustrating the hell out of your players, A++ in that category

10. ben

ben Active Member

yes on kp 2 pc game ... i an retired and yes a very active player in the game ... yas i have been in the game for years and earn every step of the way in it ... so your point is ???;)

Demonik1 likes this.
  11. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Eric - as you well know better than anyone - smaller levels had a better chance to finish top 10 in the original Battle Arena than they do now. Take KANO Server 2 VC for example. How many times did Travis (a level 4000 in ZEDS) finish top 10? Quite a few. That's because he's one smart player and plays strategically. Same with Dock (The Quick Healer) in RAID Guild on Kano Server 2. Level 2500 - he's usually finish top 15 or so.

All that changed when KANO made the changes.

12. Kirsten

If you are talking to me, I have no point was just stating a fact, to someone saying kano changed it back to 24 hours after two arena's in VC , I doubt it has ever gone 3 days except possibly in the early days of the arena. With the exception on your platform, it would be over faster like the other platforms,but you guys choose to drag it out, I don't play there so does not bother me .

Demonik1 likes this.
  13. ben

ben Active Member

no not you is was to nic21

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Only the first part was about you. The other parts was a reason for why the rewards should not be so high.

15. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i think this should affect all of kano apps including pirate clan...u should start doing 24 hours only on all of them instead of making it on one i think it is stupidity bc u know how some players are on pirate clan on server 2 they will let it be for 2 days bc i prefer to let it be done quick bc i know some players wants to see there ranks just a suggestion!!! bout it from me...an talkin about the rewards at the ending they should be reduced down at all times bc some of us players are getting sick of the same players winning the arena everyday Thank You an have a Great day!

Nic21 likes this.
  16. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

So why does the Battler Arena still show it's going to be 3 days and not 24 hours yet?

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

im not talking about the lowers that sit and wait it out, im talking about the ones that actually participate...ive been seeing alot of diff names in the top 50 now and its not because theyre sitting and doing nothing

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

normally, i don't agree with Fielding. i think that there may be some merit to this post, however. it seems that it will be much harder now to get into the top 20, much less the top 10.

Birkebeiner likes this.
  19. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

No matter what changes they have made, I have been in at least the top 20, for the past several arenas and I'm a mid-level player. I just adjust my strategy accordingly with the rules. The higher level players, and the money spenders will be in the top no matter what.

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  20. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Or..maybe the reason your seeing different names or levels is because of those who decided not to play in the BA since all the changes to it...like me...and a few others i know... :rolleyes:

Birkebeiner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.