[VC] Battle Arena - The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben

ben Active Member

i can see very good reason to leave this thread open ... this thread has alot of good point ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

it may have good points but they were all ignored, because they were stated in a reasonable manor and not cried from the rooftops like a newborn

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Kano asks for feedback , does not always mean they will do what we want, but sometimes they do, but there are other things attached ,lol and we cannot filibuster forever. ;), So we adjust and move on .

4. ben

ben Active Member

over time in forums i think kano only sees what they want to see and thats how to make money ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Well it is their game and their vision (and their company and a company not making money is not gonna survive) a even if it conflicts with ours but at least we can talk to them ,with them ,at them, not many online game companies can say that .

6. ben

ben Active Member

all i see is 3 easy steps to down fall - we are losing more players out of the games ... ba falltng in numbers ... you and i have seen this in other companies games to there bitter end ;)

7. Kirsten

Yes there are some steps to the end,but on FB I can honestly say I do not see numbers falling ,if anything new players on a daily basis coming into the games, I get game request for the 4 games every day, then I have to go thru and look for some FB friends who left FB to make room for new friends and game requests, but that is because I won't clan a code, if they want to be clan they have to be a FB friend, so I can make sure it is not someone's alt.

8. ben

ben Active Member

what do you really thimk what its going to do on the other formats other than fb ??? this is why i brought up it should only be to fb ;)

9. Kirsten

;)Well keep asking Kano about that, it does not affect me but I understand what you are saying. But on other hand I hear from those on your platform and they don't like you and your armada , for instance holding the arena hostage just cause,so maybe you should give that some thought.:cool:

10. ben

ben Active Member

in how i and my group plays is by the rules of ba ;) ... i dont really care who likes it or not ;) they alway can try to knock us out of it but thay have no backbone to do that ;) far as new players in the game kano has failed for the google store is not getting it done they reall need to work on getting it out ;)

George Burd likes this.
  11. Vic

Vic Active Member

i haven't seen any changes, when is this coming to kong?

12. Kirsten

wow yeah well when the change comes I guess ya out of luck,wish I played there just to see it happen lol :p should be a fun time. Maybe is ya played on a social network you would have more players , just goes with the territory,but you insist on playing there with less and less people ,soon ya won't have anyone at all, then what lol

13. Kirsten

honestly don't care if you win or lose and if it does not affect you why do you care if changes are made,and No I like to play on a viable platform as long as it exists, why come play with ,Hmmmm How many play there again? lol plus I am a social person online and I like to converse with my FB friends , about all kinds of subjects :) I am not a top player and prob never will be but I don't need to be, I just need to be enough for where I am and I don't need to gloat winning over a few people who play there. But you enjoy yourself on deadspace :)

14. ben

ben Active Member

glad you ask - to be fair to all and alot of us no its not ty ;)

15. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

329 people played 2 weeks ago, this arena 303 .... this is cool kano ..... less people we have to deal with right ? :)

hope you catch the sarcasm :)

Kel the Merciful King and ben like this.
  16. Kirsten

Ben how are you fair when you hold up your BA just cause you can, we had 1300 plus sign up for FB VC, I am telling you get out of deadspace lol

17. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Is it right that when attacking a person and you lose a attack. Do they gain points. If so then there might not have been 303 people that played in it. And they just joined.

18. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

nope not true 0 points and I was unable to play this arena, but manages to win almost 400 attacks

19. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I have seen no fluctuation with how many new players join in FB...although the ones that actually stick around past level 1k or for more then a year a very far and few between.

I did nothing, literally nothing, in the last BA and got 304th...I was at the bottom with almost no points, out of about 2k players. I think the problem is the lack of people who compete and enjoy thrashing their guild buddies with no retaliation.

George Burd likes this.
  20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Um 2k? not even close 1300 tops

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.