[VC] Battle Arena - The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So is mine , and for raids ,fighting, etc,it only takes common sense ,there is nothing wrong with my build

2. ben

ben Active Member

so then you agree ones who built for deff has earn it and should not be held against them ...

George Burd and Birkebeiner like this.
  3. Kirsten

Everyone has the choice to build and play how they want but if their choice bites them in the azzoh welll then there is always time to make an adjustment, and roll with it, No????

4. ben

ben Active Member

in all do fairness kano should od not changed any thing for the few who cryed a bout it ... for now its not fair to the ones that built for deff perk over the years ... but really what would you no you dont even no how to scale chart ;)

George Burd and Birkebeiner like this.
  5. Kirsten

Well if you cry enough maybe they will change it
    Back for you, for Me personally I do not care anymore , will play my game and turtles can have the arena

It does not affect me one way or the other but a lot do not like busting their butts to place behind cowardsbut it is fun when they reveal themselves so they can get beat on ,sadly some are now scared to reveal themselves lol

6. ben

ben Active Member

i beleave it was you and some one els if i remember right ...

7. Kirsten

No a lot more than me , I was just someone who bothered to speak about it here , and I spoke for others ,kinda like you do but for way more players than the one person who you copy and paste. For ,these though are my words no on else's

8. ben

ben Active Member

funny didnt see the made up other that you are talking a bout ...

9. Kirsten

Yeah well I am very vocal about things that interest me, sorry, but I know the people who would have liked the change, remember I play on FB the social network and I have, 5,000 friends and I would imagine at least 4,500 play games and have played games with me for at least 9 years, and we talk and Have FB groups and all that stuff, So yeah there has been alot of talk about all aspects of the game, and some are pretty fed up with the arena, as it was, ,( and hoping the changes are gonna be good), Scripts, bots, gaming mice, and alts and some of my long time friends have been slowly but surely not playing like they use to ,because of all these reasons.

10. ben

ben Active Member

where ... all i have seen in this thread is very few ... and the reason for that is kano has not said anything a bout this thread for some time now ...

George Burd likes this.
  11. ben

ben Active Member

its like we are stuck with it like it or not ... maybe kano will give us some insight on it soon ...

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

13. ben

ben Active Member

my bad i must of miss it ...

14. Kirsten

:p anyway if ya think I can sway Kano to do my bidding, lol I would be queen of the world :)

15. ben

ben Active Member

i dont recall me saying that ... ;) besides what county would you be queen ... :)

16. Kirsten

hahaha it would be the whole wide world lol

17. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Mi7ch I am sorry but I am very disappointed, that the Devs cannot see they completely nerfed defense skill points by basing the arena on stamina alone. I understand how it is beneficial to them, but I think they could have put some more effort into either a better system to influence activity, or adjusted the skill point perks fairly. if I could even get a reasonable response to my many query's on possible solutions to both these problems I would feel better than as if I am just being ignored. Kano obviously wants more forum participation and yet it seems they want to talk about nothing

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

forget it. it has been months since this went live. there have been no changes to PC. you might as well not even bother with it now. it's not going to change anything. we'll all just continue to wait 3 days for no reason to collect our rewards. at least there are so few players now i get a guaranteed top 100 ranking for doing nothing, and a guaranteed top 50 for 100 attacks.

George Burd likes this.
  19. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Adding to, and not interrupting the conversation, I hope... The game has several different features/events - players who decided that they liked the old style BA and wanted to be competitive, unfortunately, no longer have builds suited for any aspects of the game. These players have wasted time and money on their builds.

The principle that's been breached is a simple one: when you commit to play a game, everyone agrees to play by the rules and not change them (or cheat).

Anyhow, we're playing a game where the players make the commitment of time and money, but the "house" can still change the rules. When the rules change some people lose out and others win. It's interesting that the winners don't seem to have any compassion for the losers (who now lose because the rules have suddenly been changed). I suppose if Kano would allow people to reallocate their, now useless, defence skill points that'd be something, but it still wouldn't fix the problem - it's no longer the game people agreed to play.

An argument can be made that games like this evolve and changes are needed. This argument is only sound if the game itself wasn't "sound" to begin with. The rules of tried and tested games don't need to "evolve" or change. Still, nearly everyone would accept that if Microsoft and Apple can take our money and constantly evolve the products we've paid for via an endless stream of upgrades and patches, then it's really too much to expect Kano to have gotten everything just right from the start. Then again, MS and Apple make incremental changes to their products, they don't make fundamental changes, like, for example, removing key features. No one likes a "bait and switch" approach to selling products.

Drawing another parallel, I can't imagine anyone treating Kano like a major bank and suing them for misselling and misrepresentation, but it's interesting to see the parallel responses of the "actors". The perpetrator simply doesn't respond to the charges, and the "winners" simply say "adapt" and "get over it" - difference here, of course, is that no one is going to enforce anything, so there's no obligation to "come clean", no justice and no compensation - then again, when did the players "sign away" all their rights as consumers?

George Burd likes this.
  20. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Ive been successful in the arenas since it was introduced to vc and thru every change and they could let everyone reallocate till theyre blue in the face and ill still be among the top.....its not all about how youre built cause ive seen attack builds and defensive builds have lots of arena success. The only ones that lose now are the inactives that did nothing and collected top tier rewards..... The difference is now they get nothing and why should that change? You do nothing, you get nothing

Kirsten likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.