[VC] Battle Arena - The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

see? you can leave your feedback till youre blue in the face for all its worth...unbelievable how pointless the forum has become

2. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

It isn't entirely pointless. I think Kano thinks we are all children with bad attitudes and even pickier tastes. Give us what we want and we grow to expect it...

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I agree with that last sentence 100% if I know I cannot play I do not join,either.

4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

same here. who knows when these changes will be brought over to Mob Wars (if ever). i couldn't care less either way.

5. Kirsten

Kano said when they figure out the schedule the changes will be coming to the other games, guess they are deciding whether to run them once a week( which IMO is insane) or every two weeks, like it has been. Either way not sure I care that much anymore, I enjoyed the game without all the bells and whistles . Going back to before arena's ;)

6. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I will adjust my game for the new arena but I will not be "investing" in points until kano starts to acknowledge they just nerfed 6000 skill points that I built on based on the rules of the game. Then the cry babies came and mom and dad had to change the rules so they can win too.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Hmm rules of the game, which rules ?? I know there is a help section, explaining the game, and a TOU section explaining violations, but rules ?? , I missed that page .

8. ben

ben Active Member

yes they did with ba by perks and how 1 build there selfs for it ... but now we alll no that is a slap in the face ;)

9. Kirsten

Doesn't everyone have a choice how they build their game, and what their focus and agenda is ??

10. ben

ben Active Member

they did it for years in building for ba ... you will have to try harder than that one ...

George Burd and Birkebeiner like this.
  11. ben

ben Active Member

any one knows to build to get to a 3 perk for deff thay dont have much on health stamina or att ...

12. Kirsten

I don't know anything about that, but again everyone has a choice how they choose to build their game. Show me where it says a Player has only one choice, or no choice and must build their game for one event ?, don't bother cause it does not say it anywhere.:cool:

13. Kirsten

Again ,if someone chose that it was their choice. No one twisted anyone's arm , Right??;)

14. ben

ben Active Member

but the thing here is people did build over the years on deff for ba ... cant you see past your own nose to see that ;)

George Burd and Birkebeiner like this.
  15. ben

ben Active Member

show me where it says they couldnt ;)

George Burd likes this.
  16. ben

ben Active Member

may i ask do you no how to do a scale chart on anything ???

17. Kirsten

No charts I just play the game

18. ben

ben Active Member

well that really tells me you dont no what your really talking a bout ... :cool:

19. Kirsten

Hmmm why because I do not do charts. Hahahahahahaha. Ya funny:p

20. ben

ben Active Member

maybe you should likt i said my pc is built to the game and ba ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.