Battle arena round 5(unofficial)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Search wasn't a factor in this arena according to you.
    Ben just happen to show on all your pages.
    As I believe i said,it can be done passively.
    If search wasn't the case here,then it was done passively.

2. So true, babe. Sigh................lol.

3. Actually, Ben did not show up on my rival page and I would have had to use the search feature to find him.....but, just my luck, even though he wasn't playing, he hit me right before we took him down and the search feature became unnecessary. Cool, huh?

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Now my insert of "to"

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

i could care less if u or anyone else kills the lower levels, I just dont do it unless i have to . In previous arenas I avoided them like the plague because they werent worth killing, this arena my hands were tied and i had no choice but to kill low levels.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not trying too hard.
    How's that?
    Better?
    Wasn't trying too hard in this arena.

7. polishpimp

that would be called luck....not strategy. Once again...no single player could bring him down its IMPOSSIBLE. R u saying we should allow the arena results be left to pure chance and zero strategy? If u are ....than there is a lot of other things that will need to be changed as well. Or is it u only want the strategy removed that allows Ben to lose and along with that your only chance of doing well?

8. ben

ben Active Member

yes i was playing my game like i do all the time...dont act dhmm to me and say where is the - to - post to go it dont take much to figure that one out...

9. polishpimp

well that does indeed read differently....perhaps it was a slip (freudian...lol). Either way...his stats and actions tell a diff story.

10. polishpimp

What?????? he attacked u? NO WAY....he said he wasnt up TO playing!

11. polishpimp

ROFLMAO......Anymore editing u wanna do for Ben? this is hilarious!

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well Pimp,I agree with your pic here.
    You defo can't fix that.
    If you keep feeling the need to boost your ego then good for ya.

Cause in the end Pimp,it seems u just can't be fixed.

13. polishpimp

actually....i just glanced at your comment and didnt see where it would go.....guess im just dumb....im cool with that

so any response to the obituary comment? somebody with the same name from the city u live in recently died. Were they any relation? Sorry for your loss if they were.

14. ben

ben Active Member

well right there should show you it is me...everyone knows i make typing errors and have trouble in spelling...its due to the heart atts i have had its become va big handy cap with me that doctors said that i will have trouble with...

just thank GOD your not that way...

15. ben

ben Active Member

i dont live in a city or town i live in the country...i have no ideal in what your talking about...far as the name ben is very commen...

16. I'm sure that is very frustrating for you. I used to work with stroke patients and that was one of their main frustrations too.

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

There,happy now?

18. polishpimp

lol, i wasnt referring to your typos or faulty spelling, rather... I was talking about breakfield correcting and adding the words for you. u must be very close....to be able know what each other are thinking and correct each other. it must be nice to be so close...congrats!

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Have us checked we're not even close to the same state.

20. ben

ben Active Member

im glad that he did that for i dont no how to do it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.