Battle arena round 5(unofficial)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Had to go with a complete diff strategy this time as they game was reacting to my account in a way it hasnt done before, so i adapted and triumphed.

Btw .....how come u didnt reveal your name this time....ashamed? after all....u said u didnt play actively....no shame in your poor showing if u werent manning the controls. BTw...remember last time we took u guys all down and u said it wouldnt happen again? SURPRISE!

2. The strange way in which he earned health in this last PC arena did require him to go after lower kill reward players, but he certainly didn't need to use the search feature to find them. Isn't that what this is all about?

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

#259..you landed the kill on me.

Killing low levels IS strategy and searching them out is exactly why the search should be restricted.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well well,so much for not going after the little levels.
    Hypocritical as usual.

5. Are you being deliberately obtuse? ONCE AGAIN, THERE IS NO NEED TO SEARCH OUT LOW LEVELS, THEY POPULATE THE ENTIRE ARENA!!! Did the caps help?

6. polishpimp

No twisting....just replying to what was said. Besides.....regardless of who was playing the account.....they didnt go down without a fight and they had been playing very actively before that......the actions of someone not wanting to play?

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

A post in all or mostly caps is a violation of the TOU if I remember right.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Trust me when I say it was Ben at the controls of his account.
    If you feel different then that's too bad.

9. polishpimp

LMAO.....nope i certainly didnt have to use the search feature for that....the low levels were everywhere, and yes...thats exactly what he has said the feature was being used for on countless occasions

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well have fun being a hypocrite.
    Kill rewards on low levels suck and aren't worth it.

11. polishpimp

LMAO....now your saying strategy should be restricted........you r a hoot!

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well if low levels are to have any chance they cant have high levels searching them out now can they?
    A high level has a fair shot no matter what.
    Using search quadruples their odds.
    Low levels already have a small shot at best.
    Using search gives them a little bit of hope but not much.
    But a high level gang will win every time no matter how you look at it.
    Whether its a high level gang after another high level gang or what?
    Point is,1 or more high level gangs and bam your top players in the arena are high levels no matter how you look at it.

13. But you didn't say that it got across to you. Apparently you can't handle the truth! hahaha

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

That should have been obvious Ben.
    Shame some can't comprehend that.

15. polishpimp

FINALLY....an accurate statement, couldnt agree more...kill rewards on lower levels do suck, unfortunately for me I had zero choice or I would never have gained any health. So i did what I had to do.....no hypocrisy there...just determination

16. OMG, maybe YOU are the one searching for them? I don't know anyone else who is. Obtuse, stubborn or just want to cause conflict. Which one is it? Or all of the above?

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I will keep advocating for the search to get restricted to only low levels and lower mid levels.
    Eric was the one that said search is a MUST HAVE for LOWER levels to compete.
    No where did he say its a must have for HIGHER levels to compete.
    Twist it however you want you're not changing my position on this.

18. polishpimp

he avoids a lot of things in hopes we will forget, kinda like the fact that there is no single player that can bring ben down despite what u label their level

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

So I'm accurate when I told you have fun being a hypocrite?

Well,admitting it is the first step :)

What's the difference in us with killing the low levels?
    I'm determined to kill them to increase my health.
    So were you.
    No difference.

20. polishpimp

ok....and where should have "to" been inserted into his statement that would have made it read differently?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.