Battle arena round 5(unofficial)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtbuddy

gtbuddy New Member

wow pimp none us got your health low me and u was going toe to i drop our health very jj jump hitting me i would had i had to go in def mode because murdock and jj was hitting i was done i try to came out def mode to trying kill jj but u got then i was done after if i would got that kill u would been dead brother

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Thought you said you don't bother with the little levels Pimp?
    And thought you said low level kills aren't worth it?
    Now who's changing their tune about that?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

no offense....but Im having a hard time understanding your post. For starters....i was low on health early and often.....so much so that JJ sacrificed herself for me. You may have been attacking me or jj or maybe even both....Idk, but the only time JJ was low was after we did most the work on Ben and when she sacrificed to me.

There was no purposeful coordinated attack on u....Dont even know who u were in the arena....I was concerned about my own account as i was experiencing difficulties i hadnt experienced in previous PC arenas.

Could things have turned out otherwise...maybe i guess....think thats pretty tough to say with all the diff things that might have come into play. woulda coulda shoulda i guess well never know, what I do know is that both times I gave it any real effort....I came out faring a bit better than all of u and Ben didnt win.... coincidence? maybe

4. I don't read the world chat, sorry. But I don't think I accused you of poor sportsmanship, did I? I merely suggested that you use all the tools available to you in the arena.

5. ben

ben Active Member

if you need to no the truth i was not up playing it that night...thats why i all so posted ya did me a favor...so get off the act like ya really did some thing ok and ty...if ya have notice i have not been playing much at all for the last week or so...

6. Of course, I disagree with you too, AGAIN. How many times are you going to post your self-serving, cowardly complaint about the search feature? How do you know what Kano intended? Use it or don't use it, that's on you and you have no one to blame but yourself if you can't get your act together.

The arena, once again, is a free for ALL, not just the lower levels.....lol. Quit trying to impose your will on everyone else because you have to really work hard to avoid dying IF we decide to go after you, search feature or not. You have all the same options available to you that we have, you just either can't or won't use them. That's YOUR fault.

7. Actually, I HAVE noticed that YOU aren't playing much lately, "Ben". In fact, I've noticed a few things inconsistent with your style, to tell the truth. IF this IS you, I hope you feel better soon if you are ailing.

8. ben

ben Active Member

if you dont think this is me feel free to report it to kano i have no problem with that at all jj...

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Again a high level gang is unstoppable.
    Search being allowed for ALL levels dooms the little levels.
    If search were only allowed for the little and lower mid levels THEN that would show progress and improvement.
    Any high level gang can use search.THAT is coward play.
    Can't handle it yourself so get a few more high levels and make a gang out of it.
    I'll keep advocating for restricting the search to low levels and lower mid levels.
    I'll keep advocating for that to the end.

10. Perhaps someone already answered your question, but I will too. You can have a kill with no attacks if someone died attacking you. :) And I agree, something needs to be done about inactive players much more so than as it stands now. Losing 15% of their health after six hours of no activity is not nearly enough! It puts a huge burden of wasted stamina on the few active players remaining at that point. But then, that benefits Kano, so not sure they'll change it. But eventually it will kill the arena. I'm not willing to put out that kind of stamina too much longer.

11. polishpimp

what? if u werent playing it that night than who was? U do realize that account sharing is in violation of the rules right? Another thing.....do u know what an obituary Is? someone from your the same city u live in with the same exact name died, talk about weird eh?

12. Already been done by those who know you much better than I. And, if it is you, good. I couldn't care less.

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Way to twist everything around as usual Pimp.

14. polishpimp

No coordinated effort this time....just the way it worked out. You can label diff levels all u want but the simple fact remains....Bens old account cant be rought down by any single player so the search option should remain as a viable option. You yourself said a group of lowers could not bring down Bens old account....so by allowing the "search" for lowers means your conceding nothing

15. AGAIN.........and again..............and again, there is NEVER a need to search for a low level to kill. They comprise 99% of our battle list as it is. You are ONLY advocating for that because you think it will earn support rather than just telling the truth.............you don't like us searching for our HIGH level targets and taking them out. Once we do take them out, the low levels can relax. So, WE are the ones helping the low level players in all actuality. LOL

16. polishpimp

what r u talking about ...twist? Im reacting to exactly what he said

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Did I say it happened this time?
    I don't believe I did.
    Bens "old" account?
    Pimp you type in riddles.
    Are you copying me now?

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

HELPING them eh?
    Didn't I see Pimp say he was after the little levels this arena?

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Twisting the post around Pimp.
    If I were to quickly post "I didn't feel like playing it"
    I might goof up if I were typing fast and it come out something like what it did with Ben's post.

20. ben

ben Active Member

sorry forgot to put to in there ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.