Battle arena round 5(unofficial)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lol....it was strategy...now its luck? I guess im just lucky a lot then....lol

btw,,,,take a look at the stats of #1 in the mspc arena and tell me how important stats/kills are.

Be back in a bit.....gotta buy me lotto ticket b4 my luck runs out ;)

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Strategy and luck.

I made #2 last time by playing it smart.

Sorry guess I forgot to mention strategy last post.

Rather than edit it I'll just admit I forgot to say that.

Yeah kills is only part of it.

It's also how you play.

Last time I had 26 kills and #3 had 63.

I was only able to knock him out cause of sheer luck even with my near fatal mistake early on when I first got on.

So yes,strategy and luck.

Gang tactics though should only be for low and lower mid levels.

A must have for low levels to compete is what I saw Eric say.

Didn't say a must have for high levels to compete.

3. polishpimp

None of u guys got JJ low. what happened was that murdock mistakenly was hitting me and i got super low so JJ suicided on me to save me, like she said previously....she didnt even want to be in the arena.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Hmm,who to believe.
    Well one of us nearly got her.
    As always just 1 hit off.

5. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

Pimp I got one question, did u find me because of the 1 attack i hit u with, i use 3 tactics to find people i found u because u had the kill on 3 low balls i had as saved targets. but i had no back up once i found u, be assured if my battle partner was online, i would have attempted the same thing u and Jillian did. Of course the double team did give her away. But the only help i could have got, was busy with I believe Guns. And since we were first accused of gang tactics Ben will not use info we get during battle, he will just fight on his own, till he gets to the end or dies. I dont feel bad it took 4 players to kill me, and my own dumb mistake attacking a guy in defense to get points, when i should have just sit in defense mode. Well I will correct that. Really u 2 killed me, but because i was low there were 2 other players attacking me also. I should have just kept attacking u when I found u, but proply would have ended the same. Not enough health at the time. and jillian would have jumped in right away, OH well not the first time I got my butt spanked. THE WINGMAN

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

But I will keep advocating for the search to either be removed or restricted so higher levels cant use it.

Search is a must have for low levels.

High levels don't need search.

I don't think it was Kano's plan for high level gangs to use the search.

Restricting the search to low to lower mid levels seems fair.

After all,high levels don't need it.

That only promotes high level gang tactics.

A high level gang is unstoppable.

A low to lower mid level should be able to search out.

High levels have 0 reason to need it.

I know some(even some in SWM)will disagree.

It's all good though as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  7. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

now restricting the search to certain level players, hmmm now that might be an idea i could agree with.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Thanks Wingman.

screenshot_43.jpg

9. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i find it funny that when something is helping the majority of the players you always want it removed or fixed around to benefit you. why dont you find a new record to play and stop playing this broken one your on

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Again,what is the point of high levels needing a search feature?
    They don't need it.
    Lower and mid levels need it.
    Hence why only low and lower mid levels should have access to it.
    A must have for low levels.
    So if its a must have for low levels
    Restrict it so only they can use it.
    Low and lower mid levels should be the only ones with access to it.

11. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just because it is there doenst mean you have to use it so why even bother with it time to stop your broken record

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It also gives the higher level gangs unfair advantages.
    I highly doubt it was Kano's intention for high level gangs.
    Low to lower mid levels NEED it to have any chance according to Kano
    High levels don't need it.

13. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

same tune ....broken record

14. clubber

clubber Member

So what is exactly the purpose of the search button in battle arena, except the possibility to search for your enemy to whoop their arses in no time?

For me its like the fifth wheel on a car.

15. meandyou

meandyou Banned

Well,unless search is removed,it seems some players won't be rejoining. same thing in fb version players using the search to deliberately kill them seves at the start it totally legal to do , but as every one knows , this is done to give a player an advantage at the start , preventing the real fighters a chance at hitting them , also how meany of the deliberate kill are also alt accounts, yet again kano comes out with great game idea but puts the search bar in so players can abuse the true spirt of the game , devs list to the players at least once , or do you enjoy putting loop holes in the game to give the cheaters thing to do kano get your act together before you mess up yet agian anther good thing to the game

16. polishpimp

u guys just dont get it, without the search feature.....their r certain players in certain games that just cant be taken down. It doesnt matter if u label a player low, mid or high level. if a player is 5k levels above the next highest player it is impossible for anyone to take that player 1 on 1. In addition....the longer a player with that kind of a level lead is allowed to play in the arena....they more health they gain...the more health they gain the more difficult it becomes even for multiple players to bring them down.

In no way is the search option a form of cheating. Whether its real life or just a game...... One person needs help doing something that cant otherwise be done.....then they can call for reinforcements. The arena intent was to allow for more strategy.....without it the highest of levels would win every time. As it stands ...the higher levels still have the better chance of winning as it should be.....but at least the search option gives the others a fighting chance if they wish to use it

17. polishpimp

Honestly....I dont remember how I found you nor did I even realize it was u until after u messaged me "nice kill". I knewthe player i was hitting was a more powerful player with a nice kill reward....thats why u were targeted.

We had very little coordination amongst players in this arena, mostly just between me and JJ as something in the attack formula had been changed that put me at a huge disadvantage that I had not experienced in previous PC arenas. Basically this time I could not end up profiting from a kill reward unless it was the very lowest of level player that i was killing. So out of necessity.....I was forced to go after the little guys until I built my health significantly, even with that.....i would have to revisit the lowers after i depleted my health on a higher level.

Dont know about the others attacking u...like i said their was really no coordination other than jj letting off on u so i could get the much needed kill.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  18. Cask Richard

Cask Richard New Member

I give Kudos to the players that managed to get into the top 100.
    My complaint is.
    How can you have 0 attacks and 1 kill?
    Rank 27 0 attacks 0 kills and more of those stats up to 100.
    Just this observation shows you don't have to play to win.
    How many more Arenas are there going to be before this is fixed.
    In my theory if a strong Armada enters the Arena and does not play until the end they should be able to take out the rest of Arena and then kill each other off for the top 3 slots.
    it's a shame for the ones who did play and got alot of kills only to be outplayed by someone who didn't play.
    and for those players who got the large sum of coin, XP and DJ's in my opinion it should be taken back.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I complained about just that until I had to stop cause I was tired if saying it and it is not gonna be changed :( and that stinks IMO

20. polishpimp

my guess would be that someone killed themselves while attacking that player.

the inactive accounts health should drop way more than the current 15% after 6 hrs. In addition.....the rewards and increase in xp and damage dealt need to be increased signifigantly for the top 100 to promote more activity, currently u get 1fp for being #100 and 5 fp for being #10. its a whole lotta work and resources for active players to get into the top 100 let alone the top 10....the reward system totally sucks and doesnt warrant the expense. Hell...ive won my fair share and did well in others and ive never came out ahead. Apparently its not about how much u win....its about minimizing how much u lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.