Battle Arena Multi-Attack Feature Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by neill1990, May 16, 2013.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so the beta thing for PC in the battle arena so you can use up to 10 stam atacks is a brilliant idea but when i died and yea i know i died verry early. the stats say that i only atackes 400 times but isnt includeing that 98% of those atack were 10 stam atacks. so im thinking that when you use a 10 stam atack it is basicly 10 atacks but added together. just like the 20 stam atacks count as 4 atacks not one it should be the same consept in the battle arena. it should count as 10 seperate atacks not only 1. so this i am wondering is it a glitch or supose to be like that?

2. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Ok that was stupid

Im just letting KANO know that the 10 stamina attacks on the arena took away about 95% of the fun and 99% of the challenge of the arena, i got a kill, then a person started 10 stamina attacking me they did around 30 or so million a hit, got took down from 875 million to 400, i got another kill that got me to 750 million then within about 30 seconds or a minute i was
    dead. Please do not put that option on the other games arena it is really not fun

3. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks for the post neill, we're aware of this and looking to push a fix for it soon. Thanks for the feedback on the new stamina system, glad you liked it.

4. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

lol or take away the 10 stamina attacks

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

10 stamina attacks? I thought Kano said it was going to be 5 stamina attacks. I can hear the complaints rolling in already. Why do I have the feeling that Kano is going to have to modify this update and when they do its going to work only in the lower levels favor (Of course Kano will see it differently). I dont want to see or hear some BS about only being able to use power attacks against players with a certain amount of health. If thats the case....then just scrap the whole idea and go back to single attacks or make it 2 attacks at a time.

6. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

ya i swear if this gets kept in the PC arena i will not even enter it, if it goes to the other games i will also not enter the arenas there. It wasnt even fun

7. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

I have to agree with you about that AKK it did take alot of the fun out even tho it was great getting kills faster for me it took away from looking for players and checking different ones. I also was not able to refresh my arena battle page at anytime during the arena

8. polishpimp

10 stamina attacks? I thought Kano said it was going to be 5 stamina attacks. I can hear the complaints rolling in already. Why do I have the feeling that Kano is going to have to modify this update and when they do its going to work only in the lower levels favor (Of course Kano will see it differently). I dont want to see or hear some BS about only being able to use power attacks against players with a certain amount of health. If thats the case....then just scrap the whole idea and go back to single attacks or make it 2 attacks at a time.

9. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Players Remaining:

92 out of what 260 something? Its only 45 minutes into the arena its just stupid.

10. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

they need to remove this feature and forget about applying it into other games IMO. at this rate def. mode does no good at all

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Alot of us are laughing about it now,we are dropping like flies, but I am not sure it is something that will work after the novelty wears off ,We are all like,"okay now I can go do something else,cause I am dead in a few minutes". :) Def mode, who has a chance to even use it lol

12. polishpimp

Holy crap....thats insane! It went from a marathon to a sprint!

13. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I made a thread about it, the only people who enjoy this are the very high level players that can do alot of damage. And thats really not fair

14. polishpimp

At least decrease the number of attacks significantly...maybe 2? I just dont see how a lower level could ever overcome something like this. Players that start the arena in D-stance couldnt even survive...this is going to add to the complaints from the players who already cry about start times. Even high levels wouldnt be able to withstand attacks from multiple players for more than a minute or two. Kano is def gonna have to dial this one waaaay back. To bad for all the players in this particular arena....they really took it in the shorts. I could have swore Kano said it was only gonna be 5 stam attacks....10 is insane....what were they thinking...or were they?

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

on FB we went from over 800 to 200 in 45 minutes I hate to even look now

16. polishpimp

this is detrimental to all levels...high levels as well.

17. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

yes Linda def.mode is a joke because even if you do use it the extra power from the attacks over ride it. I say remove it and forget applying to any other games as this has really ruined the arena IMO

18. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

try fb version within 1hr its almost at under 100 and we started off at 900 something players.

19. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Thanks for the feedback on this so far guys, we appreciate you letting us know what you think. We will definitely be looking at the data from this arena and making adjustments according to what we see there and community feedback.

Remember to keep the feedback constructive though. You're all absolutely allowed to let us know if you think this addition was the worst thing ever, but please do so respectfully.

20. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

wow just wow