Battle Arena Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chasity, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I enjoy participating in the Battle Arena, and feel that the playing field was evened out by the advent of everybody being given the name "Pirate" during the event.
    Having a list of all the same name has caused one problem, but I have a solution. When perusing the list of "pirate"s, I count down/up to try to remember which "pirate" I'm hitting. After hitting once, if I decide to stick him/her on the "save as a target" it can be a tricky proposition, remembering which "pirate" was the one I just hit.
    Please consider adding a "save as a target" button at the point where the pirate is hit, perhaps above his/her health area.

cricket_jumper and George Burd like this.
  2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Sounds like a sound idea to me. Anything that makes things easier has got to be good.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I believe they removed the saved option,if I am not mistaken.

4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I believe what Chasity is looking for is a way to tell if she has attacked a "pirate" already and knows that it is perhaps too strong for her to beat. So she enters arena attacks all the pirates on the list and kills the 2 that were within her strength range, when she refreshes the list, she would like something to indicate she has already hit x amount of the pirates on that refreshed list, if I am wrong please correct me Chasity

5. Chasity

What I am trying to say is, that, upon actually hitting a particular pirate once, I then would like the option of adding him/her to my victims list (without having to find said pirate on the main list from which I used to attack him/her in the 1st place).

George Burd likes this.
  6. Kirsten

I believe they got rid of saving a player, again that is something I remember being mentioned in one of the many threads .

Okay someone in the know just told me when a player gets killed it cannot be saved, but the other way still exists

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I understand what you mean (I think) Chasity. Arena's not open so used a Guild/Armada war tab as a reference picture to see if on same page.
    Basically looking through list, it sucks try find were was at, with all same names.
    Capture11.PNG

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  8. Chasity

If I go to the battle list: pirate, pirate, pirate, pirate; & hit one of them, it is hard to remember which one I just hit if I decide to put him/her on the "saved target" list (so that I can hit him/her later in the game), because currently the only tab for saving a pirate to the "saved target" list is found when initially hitting the pirate, on the main list. One must try to then remember which pirate, pirate, pirate is the one that was hit, in order to get back to the "save target" tab. I'm proposing to have a "save target" tab available after hitting a pirate, on the page that is showing both my & the opponent's health.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Isn't that what I just made quick picture of for you? Or am I guessing wrong and you want to snipe more people, and give easier tool to do so?

10. Chasity

The pic is sort of what is shown when clicking on the pirate. I'd like to have a "save as target" tab whilst in the middle of attacking the pirate; instead of having to go back to the main list of pirates, & try to figure outwhich pirate I'd just hit off the board (where there is a "save target" tab next to the name on the list).

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Um the big red saved target when viewing? That was only pic could grab, do yours, frankly I do not understand concept then.

12. George Burd

I understand now I think, you attack a pirate from list, to save them as a target you have to go nack to list there is no save feature up where the attack is taking place

Chasity likes this.
  13. Chasity

Yes, precisely :)

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I believe what she's asking for, but who knows.
    Maybe this? and yes it's not real arena pic, just example pic.
    Capturep.PNG
    I give up if not.

15. Kirsten

I find if ya go down the list an attack one, and say go to use your energy when you have leveled, and go back seems to me I can pickup right where I left off.So when I kill that first one I go to the second and so on.

16. George Burd

more like use the battle screen where you see you and your opponent and your damage the health bars and all the details put your save target on that screen

Chasity and greatM like this.
  17. greatM

greatM Active Member

I would say that is exactly what Chasity is referring to. :)

I think it is a great idea.

I find myself going through a rigmarole to save a target and workout where it is saved in the save list before attacking it. So if I want to go back for it, I know where it is saved.

Especial when you are attacking a lot so levelling and have to decide to waste energy or stop to use it.

I would add it would be good if, when you save a target that is already in the saved list, it moves the target to the last place on the saved list.

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

2 Tab's work great for this situation, and don't lose place/who was last attacking.

Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll inquire about adding this to the Battle Arena interface. :)

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  20. Chasity

Thanks Mi7ch! :)

George Burd likes this.