Battle Arena Feedback December 19

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 20, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As per our announcement on December 11, further changes to the Battle Arena will be in effect for tonight’s event. A quick summary of what will be different is listed below and you can leave feedback and/or thoughts on the event here. :)

• The Battle Arena is 24 hours
    • The first 8 hours are the “Brawl Phase” while the last 16 hours are “Sudden Death”
    • During the Brawl Phase you can revive every 30 minutes and you lose 5% of your Score when you are knocked unconscious (there is no more FP to revive option)
    • During Brawl phase, when targets on your save list are killed they are removed from the save list
    • All unconscious competitors are resuscitated when Sudden Death begins
    • During Sudden Death, killing other competitors will give you a Health Reward
    • Scoring is still in place

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This link should probably go into new's feed to keep feedback in a common place ;)

Nic21 and kevinmalo like this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I like that the save list reset's upon killing opponent, but I didn't kill them and it reset on my side? WTF

Being aside of that, searching through list for whom to attack, you have to remember how many scroll downs.
    This is just a suggestion, but might work

Captureba.PNG

4. Attacks 12,147,Kills 46,Wins 3,355,Losses 114,Biggest Attack 82,169,582 damage, how can you do this amount in 13 mins of start without a cheat?

kevinmalo and Lawskar like this.
  5. haggis

haggis Member

wow, that works out about c/.06s
    and i actually just came here to ask the same thing, how one could accomplish 15,252 attacks in about 25 min
    which isnt as bad as yours, working out at c/.10s

6. Attacks54,693
    Kills143
    Wins14,982
    Losses1,030
    Biggest Attack89,152,552 damage
    some how this in under 50 mins just doesnt add up

kevinmalo and Lawskar like this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You gotta calculate the 3 stam per hit, then 10 when on almost death, but yes is a lot.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Why is the EXP so chitty?

kevinmalo likes this.
  9. James Wright

James Wright Member

Great, when you "die", your saved list goes. The battle history does not though. As a result of this, the same player, now with 160+ kills is after me for the 3rd or 4th time. The arena is skewered before we even get to sudden death. KANO you have destroyed something that was the life blood of the game. Certain players are going to do well, those with the deepest pockets. I appreciate your a business, I can relate to the need to make a profit even. What you have done to the arena though is destructive and in the long term will have a demonstrable adverse affect on your income stream. Came on KANO, start listening to some of your players for a change and put the arena back to how it was or fix the glitch where once someone has killed you they can keep coming back for 2nd's, 3rd's or as many times as they can track you down...................................

kevinmalo and Demonik1 like this.
  10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

agreed, take it back to sudden death only and leave the point system in place...no brawl, no revive and it will be great. i know you guys at kano feel that the revive is a good feature that people need to get used to but its awful. and im used to it, dont want it, dont like it and whatever youve done with the exp per attack has made it even less attractive than anything else. i gave it a shot and will finish it out but if it stays the way it is now im done with them. period

kevinmalo and ben like this.
  11. Lawskar

Lawskar Member

Gotta say I can live with version 4 but pls do not go back to that pathetic attempt of a competition originally billed as the Arena.. it was a complete waste of time in my opinion and its faults well documented..

12. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

great! BA started at 2am (most peoples time & asleep) logged in at noon & was out of the arena!! I shouldve calculated the start hour b4 I joined- but good to know the same person killed me both times!!!- he was busy over the night!!!
    Attacks123,860
    Kills291
    Wins32,915
    Losses5,197

13. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

still boring to play it so bored so went and just kill me more or less

14. Bjorn Kallhult

Bjorn Kallhult New Member

Must say its an improvement!!! liked the 24 hr arena......doesnt hold on for ages GOOD.... Like the new chance to back after 30 min. after being "stunned" This is better the earlyer attempts.. T Y!!

15. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Hate it, give us a new year present bringing back old arena

PD: keep it 24 hour ..it never lasted more than a couple hours to decide the winner ;)

Bolan Hoffbauer likes this.
  16. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

I like it so far, chitty xp? maybe because they let lvl's 250 in now, what I don't understand is why do I get the same xp hitting with a 10 boost as a 3? & it does the same damage, makes no sense, other than crappy xp tho the arena is getting better! I hardly played in the 2 I was in & placed well, glad to see we can heal without using favor points, if anyone fights in arena now? you should place well, those that use to give their names to buddies so they would not get attacked do not like the changes, ohhhh well guess you will have to fight your own battles from now on.

Demonik1 and VK QHill like this.
  17. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

I liked it. I was at work during the sudden death period, and still managed to place fairly well without spending a "ton" of favor points. I think I spent 20 favor points, and ten of those was from leveling!

18. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

The only part i liked was sudden death, plus everyone is revived and NOT in dmode for 10 yrs. the revive/ brawl period is pretty slow, you dont need any kind of strategy except dont hit the wrong person too early. Besides that, you just kill everything in sight without having to worry about your health or even dying. For the people that spend fps on it and just want all the levels you can get, this part is for you. Sudden death is basically the old arena without search and shocking news, thats everyones' favorite part. The point system works great. The reduced exp does not, and thats not just because of the lower levels i was hitting, something was changed, possibly indirectly....cant imagine why it would be adjusted on purpose to give everyone less exp per stam. From the feedback, in and outside the forum, the players seem to be split on whether they like it or not. I dont like the new
    arena....keep the point system and axe the revive. If you want to give people a chance to be able to play due to conflicting start times then let people be able to join up to 4 hrs after it starts OR let people that have zero attacks be able to revive once.

19. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i like this last part. the reason why i don't sign up for all of them is because of the rotating start times. if i was able to revive once when i'm able to log on to play, i might give it a chance to see how it is for myself, even with all the changes. i would like to play if i could be active. if i can't be active, i don't join them (even before the changes had taken place).

20. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

For me, I do like this new BA. But I would say cents changing the save, they should just make it so you can't attack people in your feed. It should only be to look at. That way it will be harder for the same people to kill you. They are using it as a way to by pass the save. The other thing is making the start time more fair to everyone. It should start at all hours. Cents many of us have to stay up late or wake up very early to start at the very start of the BA.

Demonik1 likes this.