Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Yes correct you can attack someone in Def mode but lower damage is given so u need to bide your time look at targets check there health
    Dont try for a kill unless u know u will get it, someone could steal it from you
    Just play and get a feel for whats happening
    But as fonzie says "be cool"
    I think lol

2. Is it just one on one, or is it mob vs. mob? Will a smaller mob size hurt my chances in the arena, or should I only be concerned with personal loadout and stats?

3. alka

alka Banned

When I fought in VC BA I couldn't attack anyone in Defence Mode so I stopped using it!
    I didn't bother with it in ZS or PC.
    I'll keep a watch on it in future and report back if I get a problem..

4. Eric

Eric Administrator

Fusheng just meant attacking a target who is in defensive mode.

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Yes i was referring to attacking someone in defense mode
    You are unable to attack if you are in def mode
    But good luck everyone im looking forward to see how it works

6. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Can I change my nickname plz :)

7. alka

alka Banned

I edited post and add.. "while you are"

Sorry for the confusion.

8. alka

alka Banned

There should be an option to pull out before it starts.

9. alka

alka Banned

I notice my health Perk is higher for LCN than ZS even though my health in ZS is considerably higher. Is there a reason as to why this should be?

10. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Well yeah ... wrong time zone for me. But I'll give it a go if I can get my nickname changed

11. I support this idea. Of course, I have clicked to reveal my identity. I have no enemies.

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The lower your Defense Perk the better. Perks are based on the percentage of your total points allocated, if your Defense perk is higher in LCN than in ZS then u halve a lower percentage of your total skill points allocated to Defense than u do in your other game.

So basically....you could have a much higher defense in one game...but based on the percentage u could actually be worse off than in your other. Thats one of the issues Ive brought up in the past....at the higher levels there is much more need for stamina, stamina costing 2 SP per compared to 1 for everything else can really hurt the higher levels in the Perk dept.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  13. Yes, I noticed that I had 30-32.5% for attack and health, but 2.5-5% for defense. Stamina accounts for the other 33%. My defense perk is 35/40 in the arena so I take 35% of the total damage from attacks. Outside the arena it's not a problem because my health is such that you would need to also have high attack and health to really inflict any damage on me and most opponents do much less than what is required to send me to the hospital.

I shouldn't need to set up my stats for regular game play and arena game play, I'll only suffer more in the arena (which is a one-off) and do better in the rest of the game.

14. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

At one point Kano said that they were considering allowing us to reallocate our points just for inside the arena. Ive never been a supporter of reallocation but considering the games are completely separate and reallocating for the arena wouldnt affect our main games.....its a an intriguing idea. Might actually be fun to be able to try a completely diff strategy with every new arena. It might actually help some players decide what they wanna do with their skill points in their main game

15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi susan if you joined you are now in
    Dont actually think you can leave although you dont have to play it,
    you could just ignore as its a seperate game from LCN main game
    But go for it Susan you are pretty strong and im shure you will do great :)

Maybe they could add a opt out or leave button prior to it starting in future for members who cant play or change mind etc

16. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Hi Mark :) ... I'm actually more interested in changing my name .. I've chosen an obvious one .. but now realise that this starts at bed time .. I'm likely to wake up dead before having a chance to play for real.

17. So my stamina will not be used in the arena?

18. Forecast Reign

Forecast Reign New Member

Everything is separate except for stam. This thing is stam hungry. The victor gets 1 level, 25 favor points and a ton of income. So if those things mean anything to you, keep at it. I'm out already, got 1 kill and sooo close to 2 (like 1300 stam diligently done and then someone randomly nicked both at the end.) If I was a millionaire, I'd just refill stam and win the thing. As it is, I got into the idea at the outset and got slapped for it. Still think it's a cool idea. There is no place for fam or syn in this, really. And maybe it's why it was designed. Remove the community and each man for himself. It's good for straight up mobbing, but I'm in it to play AND meet people. Otherwise, solitaire on my pc costs me nothing and offers me the same.

19. alka

alka Banned

I just killed a guy and another guy with the same name has just attacked me 345 times!!

20. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

Guess right Susan Battle arena sucks though im not surprised.
    battle started during the uk bed time came to check when i woke for a peee and wow im dead didnt even get in one attack...sucks Thanks Kano u really thought this one through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.