Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

Is there a difference in spending 2000 stamina to finish off the last person, as opposed to spending around 15000 stamina to finish a person like myself off?

And plus, even if it was a matter of out of UN or stamina at the time. It's been about a day and a half since the 2 of them have been the last standing. There's been plenty of time to level up at least once or twice, get stamina boosts, get the daily rewards. I don't think there should be any reason why there should be a problem with finishing off the arena.

2. Why should they waste the stamina and finish it. They already know the winner and are fine using the stamina in the normal game. If there was a concede mode, you would already know the winner.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

If there is not one individual left standing i believe kano put on the first parts when talking about the arenas it will come down to all the stats during that arena and kills to determine the actual winner. So they can run down the time if they choose to. But still only one person will be the top player both won't be number 1

4. Eric

Eric Administrator

Suicide option (was surrender) is now live for players in the remaining 3. As mentioned in my last post, we're also working on upping the damage and xp in the final rounds of the arena.

5. Eric

Eric Administrator

Correct, if there are people remaining on time out, it goes to stats, specifically who has the more health.

6. If i remember reading correct the deciding factor is going to be health so both of them know where they stand right now.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Sure there is a difference. If they didnt take u out then potentially u could have taken them out. If they are friends like u said then they dont have to worry about going to bed and waking up dead, where as they would had they left a rival alive.

Like I said previously....It just wouldnt make sense to waste all that stamina If there is already a clear cut winner . Heck....even if it wasnt a friend and I knew there was no way they could take me out and I knew I had the stats to win...I wouldnt waste the stamina on them either. The only exception to that would be if the person left was someone I truly didnt like, then I would spend every last bit of stamina I could muster to insure they died by my hand.

In my situation I had way more kills and wins and had like 19t in health while JJ still had in trillions in health as well. I am stronger than her but not by so much that it would have been an easy kill. It would have taken 10s of thousands in stamina to take her out, that would have been a complete waste when there was already a clear cut winner

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Sweeeeet....Great update Eric, TY!

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Thank You Eric so many threads have jumped up about battle arena it's getting to be a chore to remember which ones have the correct info on them now. So it's just health only. Not a mixture of health kills win losses.

10. Or people could just read the help section of the BA where it says:
    The arena goes until there is 1 player left or time runs out, if time runs out health remaining is used as the tiebreaker

11. Halim Kml

Halim Kml New Member

I think a lot of flaws and injustices in the battle arena ... many do not make sense ... like with a smaller attack can strike a person who possessed a high defense and there is still confusion in the calculation of attack and defense ... I think in in the battle arena is someone who has a higher level still their best in this arena ... so what about the beginners ..? whether they are just cheerleaders for the top level ..? I think if there's another battle arena might be better for all players in the same power.don't care beginner or top level .. they have the same opportunity to win in this arena .. This way it can prove who the best in the arena. no beginners and no top level ... are you dare to fight in this arena ..? :)

vash the stampede.

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As long as you have the right level to join, anyone can attack anyone, that is the premise of the arena. reading the info, ( yes it can be a little confusing) and playing smart is the key and being a higher level does not guarantee being a winner. so ask questions discuss your strategy and learn from all the info here from all the 4 arenas that have taken place so far. This is new for everyone, some have figured out how to survive and some of us are just figuring it out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  13. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.