Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyca

Lyca Member

It started in the night while I was sleeping and I woke up dead lol.. but I did get some exp and a UN point out of it.. Would like to get the chance to participate if it starts at a reasonable hour next time :)

2. absolutely agree with ryan. where id the benefit for stronger players? I was investing my SP heavily to att/def all the time. I am paying for it in the game, because I level slowly like hell and now it doesnt make a sense in arena to be a strong player. The same thing with wasting stamina on one player and being robbed happened to me three times. Then 4 or 5 different players started to attack me and I was screwed. So my outcome: over 1000 stamina wasted (had to refill it with UN twice, which I really regret now) and I ranked 1216th. got both att and def over 4000. Another thing is that I am from Europe, so I had to stay up to 1 am to even have a chance to play. When I woke up in the morning, there were 120 players left in the arena, so I would be probably dead anyway.. this thing sucks. love the ZS, but you guys are ruining game with such stupid additions..

3. Jessica

Jessica Member

Still alive in the arena havn't actually attacked anyone but looking forward to the rewards. I've got to say the attack formula for arena seems way messed up though. I more than likely have more defense (over 8000) than anyone else on zs yet my record right now is 16 wins and 22 losses. It seems off when people with half as much attack as your defense are beating you.

4. you see? You do nothing and you are in the game. I tried to play, I am out. This thing is all messed up. Not singin next time..

5. Lyca

Lyca Member

I do kind of agree... I didn't even get the chance to log in and finished in the top 300... Would still like to give it a go though, win or lose it sounded like fun and it doesn't affect regular stats..

6. Jessica

Jessica Member

Well dont feel too bad right after my defensive stance dropped someone managed to get 600ish attacks on me in 2 minutes. I'm not kidding sadly I was at near full health when I checked 2 mins earlier then just poof dead. Someone is a super fast clicker or something.

7. Lyca

Lyca Member

I was attacked 100s of times looking at my feed but the one who killed me attacked me 153 times and lost!!

8. Wesley Verschuere

Wesley Verschuere New Member

did i wait 3 days for this cr*p ,i live in europe so it was in the middle of the night ,i woke up ,1st thing i did was login in on ZS to see what happend ,guess what NADA ,prolly killed within 2 min and ranked as 590+,thank you for the nice feature.:mad:

9. A Simple and obvious suggestion in my opinion would be to " limit the amount of attacks per person on a individual to 10 per hour " then it might last the 3 days and make it fun for everyone !!!! I had 591 by one person spread the love I say ;)

10. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

perhaps KANO should do much better in the future with the system on the battle arena..its kinda sad the things that u must do to survived in there is to steal somebody hardwork :|..gotta agree with RAGM..i thought that we'll regenerated our health for each attack that u do to ur rivals..also whats up with the highest damage stat..it doesnt mean anything at all ;)

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The starting time is important to take note of, IMO , if the time is not good , do not join, and wait till one comes along that is better timed for you.

12. Sorry Linda I don't agree it cost nothing to join and you lose nothing in principle for playing but for me it boils down to two things:

1) That some players will benefit from higher xp and some won't !!!

The most important thing is:

2) The enjoyment for this should be extended because something that has a shelf life of a few hours for the majority and runs for 3 days can not be a good thing !!!

I'm not Naive to the fact that Kano want to make money so wouldn't it make more sense to let more people get involved wouldn't that tempt more people to pay to play instead of just the chosen few that fall into the lucky timezone ???

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

that was just my opinion for those who find themselves dead before they get a chance and you do lose something, stamina , many times it is not worth the trip for some that use alot of stamina even if they get to the top of the list, , so I still stand by my opinion, if the start time is in the middle of the night for someone , they might want to wait till an arena that best suits their time zone, if they want to participate actively. I also feel strongly about someone ending up in the top of the leaderboard if they did not participate and just signed up, it is not fair to those that did do the work.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
  14. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

:cool: Loving it, decent xp win/lose...ty it's leveled me 11 times now
    we're down to the final 27 on facebook atm

One question though...whats the deal with the defense stance times?
    I get 22 minutes in defense mode where as others get 30,40 or even 50 minutes

15. I was referring to the people how entered and didn't even get the chance to use their stamina.

I was also lead to believe that points made winning for a battle in The Battle Arena gave better XP for stamina used is that not the case ? If it is I see that as a Gain :)

I still believe that not giving everyone the chance to compete fairly is wrong :( the event for 98% of the players entered was over in hours what ever timezone you are in that's just crazy !!!

I would like to know the stats of the game like how many people played and how many didn't get the chance !

I LOVE XP and play my game to suit to level so I don't like losing any opportunity for XP :(

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's based on your % of skills allocated to defense.More % of skills you have in defense,the longer you can stay in defense mode AND the less time it takes to re enable it.For one of the other arenas I saw someone only had 6 minutes for defense mode.

17. Jessica

Jessica Member

If you have super high defense your stance can go over an hour. Mine was an hour and 47 mins because I have over 50% of my skill points in defense.

18. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Mine was always, 47 mins wait time for defense stance. Still, pretty lame. After reading any of these or watching it/playing in it, I haven't been convinced it's even worth the hassle. Not bitching, just facts. If you level, then by all means do it lol. Otherwise it's senseless. Why waste the stamina?. Is my whole point, I get way better exp else where. Nice job, who ever the 26 left are.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  19. Jimmy Chitty Scuda

Jimmy Chitty Scuda New Member

I see my points have already been mentioned in previous posts, But I'll still add my two cents.
    Waited three days to log in today and find that I'm dead and never even got to try this new feature. I appreciate the free xp and apparently ranked 173. But, At 10,000 health & 6,000 attack it still would have been nice to see how far I might have made it. Maybe it should be reworked so more players can join right then and there instead of tossing their name on a list for something that starts in the middle of the night or while we're at work....

20. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The Xp is worse than worse than normal battle XP, the only diff is that you have more access to it while in the arena.

Everybody is getting a chance to compete, the simple fact that some cant be there when it starts is totally on them. Its impossible to have a start time that would suit everyone. there is a ton of good reasons why someone might not make it on time such as jobs, sleep and time zones but thats just the breaks, inevitably ....whats good for one person is always going to be bad for someone else. This is a game ...not a god given right.

So far it actually seems like more players have benefited by not showing up on time. From what Ive seen and heard most of the active players are the ones being knocked outta the game earliest. I realize that win or lose everyone wants a chance to at least play, I assure you that if u continue to enter the arena u will eventually get your shot...even if u dont show up on time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.