Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Battle Arena for Zombie Slayer is live, join now! Please use this thread for discussion and questions. Help and information is located in game on the lobby page as well as here in the forums.
    wall_feed_battle_arena.jpg

2. What changes have you made from the VC and PC battle arena's, forgive me If I've missed it somewhere :)

3. So what

So what Member

ppl are posting their stats ...maby you can confirm HOW and WHY the % are so varied and better for those that have littlle defence
    why are you changing the variences so much ?

4. Nelson Yoong JunNam

Nelson Yoong JunNam New Member

can we change the name if create wrong name ... like give one chance to correct it ??

5. Why are players who have put skills into stamina and energy getting lower refill ?
    It doesn't make sense to punish them twice. First they of course have less attack/defense and health = weaker
    That is of course the players own choise for a faster leveling speed, but now you punish them by calculating all skill point earned in the game.
    It will take me at least a year to turn my account around to be able to survive in this arena, so for all who has already put skills in energy and stamina are F***ed. Not cool

6. Tom Rafferty

Tom Rafferty New Member

I suggest a Practice Arena ( Many of the battle arenas I have played elsewhere have them ) to allow people the chance to see how it works.

7. Agree with Tommy :)

For players that have lower att-def and healt, i think Battle Arena is something "more" , it means they choosed to add skills in energy & stam; it goes well for zombie slayer "normal game" and makes them level very quickly;but this is a "Arena" and i think the most complete player will be the one that survive.
    So top 3 players surely :D

8. alka

alka Banned

WTH is this starting midnight BST and 1am European time and midweek????
    Starting at this time is an absolute joke and in no way will benefit this application!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  9. alka

alka Banned

They've cut everyone's health by half from the B/A's they ran in PC and VC, to prevent inactive players from getting in the Top 20.

I guess the logic would be that if you reduced everyone by the same percentage that the outcome would be the same as if you had left it alone or even doubled it!
    So expect no change...DOH!!!!!

10. So what

So what Member

they have handicapped all the loyal players who stayed balanced ...in an effort to let the ones that didnt ..PLAY ...shame on you

they had a choice where they put their skills ...BUT dont worry ..KANO will fix that problem for you ...weaken the loyal players so the alts can play as well

11. So what

So what Member

not the way this is set up ....doubt well make the first hour ....

12. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Nah, not for me. With that many players joining though, it could be fun to watch. Anyone's chance to win, but it's still WAY to one sided for me to even consider entering. Everyone know's who will win lol. Least I do, its a proven fact. Its not a very good idea, say for instance your level 660...ok...you got destroyed in mins, by a level 1000+. See...things like that are way to sided, you would have to place in the tops just to get anything for that 660, so why enter?. lol jus' curious

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  13. some players will enter to show us how weak and energy they are LMAO

14. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

i don't care i just wanna see how this thing works :p

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ya really have nothing to lose, it does not go on your stats, just give it a shot, just be sure the time frame works for you,, save up your stamina boost and daily rewards for that day, and don't go in with guns blazing,

after consideration , what you have to lose is precious Stamina :(:( :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
  16. alka

alka Banned

With health cut in half you'll have to go in guns blazing to kill peeps in order to up health, or risk being wiped out in minutes. Then, those with low stamina will be picked off fast.
    This battle will not be like the others thanks to Kano not listening to the players...

17. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I figured out of all arena's zombie slayer would be the one that would be uniquely different from the others. But i am still waiting to see everyone's feedback. Since i just started to play zombie clan again

18. alka

alka Banned

Well, for starters the time needs to be moved back 3 hours to give Europe a chance to participate. I can't see where the hardship of starting midday PST would be.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

@ Alka where did you see the health part was different, just curious I was looking for that info, I am not anywhere near that level to join but was interested in any difference in this arena .

20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Alka. When the first arena started in pirate clan they said in one of the posts after they test run all arenas in the game they would rotate the arena in time zones to accomodate all players so everyone will have a chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.