Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

the times should change for each one , so the next one should be later by a couple of hours ,

2. alka

alka Banned

The times are going to be the downfall here. If the next is a few hours later then the UK may as well not bother as that will be close to 10pm... :(

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

the timing is never gonna suit everyone unfortunately :( and IMO they should not do it on the weekend being kano is closed and if there is any problems there will be blood lol the timing as it is now, does not give working people a chance to get on sometimes but on the other hand if they have a good defense, they could still be around when they get on.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Alka from the understanding since pirate clan was the first to have the arena going. They will be shifting by time zones is what was said. No one knows for sure which timezone would be the next one. But them doing it this way will be able to cater to all individuals. Also there is a push to do it on weekends or start it on a friday when it does happened so it carries into the weekend instead of a weekday.

5. No Thanks!!! I wasn't even in the battle when I was killed??? Still there are People waiting??? This game must "BEE" For the people "HELPING", just like your news letter. "You will get special perks!"

6. How about letting me see how the arena works for next time??? Or is it "For Your Eyes Only?" This really "SUCKS!" I WILL REMEMBER THIS..!

7. alka

alka Banned

Time Remaining:
    2:18:43:53
    Players Remaining:

XXXXXXXX (user name)
    Attacks 0
    Kills 0
    Wins 0
    Losses 6
    Biggest Attack 0 damage

There's nothing smart about having less stam. This player is obviously not playing and has been ignored as his Health is too high to waste stam.

There are guys already in their 20k + fights with 20+ kills (highest I've seen is 36).
    My guess is we'll see the same guys win time and again.
    However, it is a bonus for us guys who have poor fight list.
    Can't wait for it to arrive in ZS :D

8. Now I know it is rigged!!!!!!!!!!!! How far ahead do you have to "JUMP" & how many accounts do you need??? Special perks... I'm done, no more..........................................................................!!! Why try if the BAD guys use the system & get ahead with the blessing & help of the people who made/keep-up/change.. the game!!!

just curious what level are you and are you on myspace or fb??

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
  9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Want to make a bet that we will see the same players win every time? I am pretty sure this will not happen based on what we saw in PC and what we are seeing in VC.

Players will adjust their strategy from arena to arena that is part of the fun, would be boring if there was just one way to win and same winner every time.

Yes, this feature was designed to help bring out full fight lists for all players.

With a new feature like this we cannot release outside of Kano work hours which is 9am-6pm Pacific time, today we started at 11 am. Next one will likely launch later in the afternoon. Once we run through a couple we will then start to expand outside of our core work hrs as the feature will be more stable.

We do plan to roll through different start times as the feature becomes more stable, thanks for you understanding.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

question ?/ just curious what level are you in VC and are you on my space or FB ?

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

It is a new feature and some of the kinks are being worked out.

12. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Well Dev's I enjoyed playing in the battle arena. Lasted much longer that I thought. Next time I will be ready, this one getting your feet wet.

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes Debra I enjoyed it last week and am looking forward to the next PC one, I am gonna be better prepared also :)

14. I want out of the arena!!! How can I leave??? Tell me before the next 1!!!!!

15. vikingclanstar

vikingclanstar New Member

Health and good gear is essential to doing well in the arena. People that start at ~1B health have a huge advantage, as it will take potentially tons of people to take them out. This has made the Blacksmith system essentially more critical than ever, especially with rewards from boss fights. The ~130 people still remaining on the Myspace Battle Arena right now all have made use of that system to some degree, and most of them started at least in the 1B health range. I have seen one still at 5B health.

16. Ragnar The Raw

Ragnar The Raw New Member

People are probably sniping the people you attack & stealing the kills. Click fast!

17. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

BaD BRaDleY B Eyvighv what's you arena name i find some1 to kill you

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  18. Ragnar The Raw

Ragnar The Raw New Member

I got murk'd too! Maybe we need to team up & give em a taste of their own medicine ;)

19. He's on Facebook and he's close to my level, lol. He's attacked me recently.

20. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

bradley wanted out of the arena i know a lot of ppl that would be more than glad to get the free kill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.