Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I know we are telling Eric about the defensive mode thingy, i want to assume they are working on it, :) good luck guys

2. thanks for your help Linda :)

3. wendex

wendex New Member

Next time Linda I will be strong lol. I will play a lot smarter next time. I'm still alive thou'

4. wendex

wendex New Member

No my mistake; I'm now dead and out :(

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Defense mode doesn't mean you're invincible.Damage is just lessened.

6. As far as I know, the only health I've lost is from when I've attacked someone and lost the battle.

Two hours strong isn't... bad, I guess for a player under level 2K.

I'm sure I'll be dead by tonight at least.

7. ok i understand they are seperate but i do not understand why. How can someone who is dead, has been dead all day and half the night, be alive in the arena killing everyone? I do not understand how this makes any sense whatsoever.

8. its classed as a seperate game. Thats why.

9. ok thanks for your help

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Health in the arena is totally separate from game health.Probably so if someone is getting chain listed,it wouldn't affect them in the arena.

11. alka

alka Banned

You would have to finish in the top 3 for that option to be viable, so maybe the UN's need to be doubled for the top 100...

12. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The Arena and regular game play do not affect each other whatsoever. If your alive in the arena. You can literally be dead in regular game play mode. Say for instance if you go into defensive mode in the arena because you ran out of stamina and you can not do anything else. You can go back into your regular game play and heal there and continue playing in the reg part of the game . All attacks in the regular part of the game will have no impact on your arena health. Many players are still getting the two confused thinking they are synced together when they are not.

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

not sure what that means i am talking about buy favor points,to buy a stamina refill, for either the pc or vc arena, ( in pc they are called davy jones points and vc they are god points, but you have to buy favor points to get them) so not sure what you mean about being finishing in the top 3 for that option to be viable, I finished a sad 467 in the PC arena and bought a refill stamina with my davy jones points during my playing time there.

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you lasted about as long as i did lol and I am over level 3400 , live and learn, i cannot wait the for the next one in PC :) but in the meantime working on health, stam and attack

15. wendex

wendex New Member

Yeah but I still believe that in all the mechanics of how they code the Battle Arena it still in my opinion geared towards the clever high level player sitting back & saying "Yeah this is mine" No matter how you want to fluff it up that it's all equal in love & the battle arena for all levels.

16. alka

alka Banned

Favour points, Un's, call em what you like. It costs 10 points for a refill, so do the sums on their worth.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

yes it costs 10 of those points for a refill , you can buy the favor points with cash or save up what you get from playing the game, via calendars, bosses minigames, and I use one during my arena appearance besides going in with full stamina, and had some rewards in the wings but did not get a chance to even use them :)

some people can afford to spend and some cannot, and some may not have to , if you save your daily rewards for a few days when you know the arena is on its way, you are ahead of the game

18. This may seem a little premature, but is there going to be another arena? And if so when does it begin?

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

there should be more, they will prob do zs and lcn and the Pc and then vc , this is the second one so far,and working out kinks and other problems will be ongoing, with each one Last Week was the first one and it was in PC we were the first guinea pigs there lol

just keep your eyes peeled for the TGIF announcements but you will have a few days notice before the next one for sure

20. Scott Lucas

Scott Lucas New Member

No kidding. Great fun to sit and watch the time wind down all weekend until Monday when I'm at work. Stupid. I thought at least they would let some of us start when we were able to log on instead of logging on dead already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.