Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wendex

wendex New Member

This Battle arena is also geared for the high level players as well due to stam & able to take more people out as I've blown my stam now in about 20 mins, 1500 stam gone just like that. So i'm out of it now. The high level players must love you for this as they are now not capped at 5000 attacks & a shed load more people to attack. Just class. Good show Kano.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Wendex, you should have read the discussion in the PC arena post, you could have picked up alot of info from the first arena last week, higher level do not have any more advantage than anyone else, many low levels hung in to the bitter end, long after I was killed off, it is geared for being smart not being strong, I did not play smart I had no plan, those with a plan did very well

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Rand, had you signed up before it started??

4. wendex

wendex New Member

So smart play is don't chain attack someone untill the end just wait save stam & take a chance on the final kill that someone ese took down to the last bit of health & hope your get that kill.

5. Rand Althor

Rand Althor New Member

Yes I signed up Several days ago.

6. [the problem is there's no1else hitting it comes up saying !someonelse is attacking! if they were.. it doesnt say that. just says target dead.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

that is definitely a good strategy , going in with guns blazing is not smart, take it from me, i did last a few hours though lol

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

are you sure you are not dead already :( otherwise you should see the battle list , i forget exactly what to click on from my PC arena

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

do you see the word refresh, or the word More , refresh the page and scroll for more VC arena has alot more players than the PC one had

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

also guys if you saved your daily reward for stamina and your 24 hour boost for stam you can use it as well as a refill for 10 favor points

11. alka

alka Banned

Not having a whine here, but I'm confused at how you think someone with 5k stamina doesn't have a better chance than a low level with 300 stamina!!!

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well all I know is alot of Pc lower levels lasted a long time in the arena last week, and their stam is not that high and one of our highest level players was out hours before them and that player went thru 10k stamina and I went thru 3k and lasted longer than him and that was with a refill

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I also would think anyone of the level to join this VC arena would have more stamina than 300 and their are daily rewards, and the boost and the option to buy a refill, in PC you only had to be level 750 to join

14. Viking Clan is Level 1240 to join, I believe.

I was under the impression that the battle mechanics of the Battle Arena were decided by a random roll, giving lower players a chance to actually participate instead of a level 10,000 winning every time.

Judging from the outrage expressed here though.... I could be wrong.

15. ok why can someone who is dead on your battle screen be in the arena killing everyone? how about some rules? like the two biggest whiners(and cheaters, number 2 and 3 in the world over all) teaming up and draining 850 million in health in 30 seconds, doesnt seem that fair. Also whats with the low xp? In the arena i was getting 100 xp from someone i can hit on my battle screen and get 300 xp. I love the idea but the format needs a little tweaking in my opinion. Like maybe make a banner that pops up on the top of your screen, like the bounty banner, that lets you know when youve been attacked, i had 850 million health, 20 seconds later i was dead, because tweedle dee and tweedle dumb tag teamed me and i had no idea.

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

there was the same outrage last week in PC till we understood what the heck we were doing lol after the fact, it turned out pretty well, mostly positive feedback :)

17. Also, I just want to add that the Defensive Stance seems to be broken.

I've used it once when the Arena first started. Since then, it counts down from 60 minutes. It's been two hours now since the Arena started, and it won't let me enter Defensive Stance anymore as the countdown seems to reset when it reaches 0 before I can activate it.

18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

do you mean dead in the regular game, if so these two things are separated

19. lol thought it was just me..it goes down to around 36 mins for me then resets at 50 mins...its like im in a time warp.

20. alka

alka Banned

Attacks 744
    Kills 4
    Wins 410
    Losses 653

I'm not sure how these figures are worked out. I have 744 attacks and 19 attacks against me which equal 763, not 1063!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.