Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jul 9, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

pretty sure I gave my reasons why at the beginning of this thread.

Whats wrong with new rivalries being born from the arena? Rivalries are a huge part of the games and is spurs players and the games forward...without rivalries the game would stall out. Its cool though....i completely respect that some players are ashamed of their rank in the arena or simply scared of getting their butts kicked in a fighting game. I cant think of any other reason to not reveal their names, its all goooood.

2. so Kano do battle arena round 4 will be different than round 3 ?

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

thats sound logic in theory but in reality by the time the arena is an hour or 2 in most people know who is who anyway. there are so many people that have clan on both sides of someone elses fence that if you REALLY wanted to find out who a particular person was, all it would take is a few messages to your clan. tempers flare during the arena but by the time its all said and done with, things are back to normal for most...and thats coming from someone with the shortest temper ever haha

4. alka

alka Banned

I agree 100%.
    I would go as far as not revealing the killers names until the end of the Arena to prevent the ingame ganging up!

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Of course,if search were removed,that would prevent ingame ganging up.

6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

only people that are afraid of getting their butts whooped are wanting the search feature removed.