Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 30, 2012.

1. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

tie for 1st

ok i see 4 players sitting it out, hoping for a 4 way tie for 1st, my opinion on that is if they dont finish the arens they are null and void. there spot is no good just 4 people that quit the game and no reward

2. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

Jillian your strategy was good and well planned, but nothing new, close to the same strategy we used to get the top 4 spots two arenas in a row, u just found us quicker then we found you guys

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO...when u start paying for our stamina u can make the call on whether we ride it out or not, weve all already spent more then we will get in rewards so it would be moronic to to waste more stamina when we r all perfectly happy with our ranks.

Tie? There is no such thing...whoever has the highest amount of health wins

4. polishpimp

Well this is interesting, go back just a few posts and you will see one of partners in crime admonishing me for this strategy citing that he would never lower himself to that level....yet here u r saying that its very similar to what u guys have been doing. You did use the word "WE" and according to both Lord breakfield and Ben then constitutes "Gang like tactics" which is totally unfair. Thankyou very much for exposing lord breakfields and Ben lies and hypocrisy.

5. polishpimp

The only reason its not gonna happen again is that no one has plans to do it again, you guys have proven to be very unworthy opponents and the reward isnt worth the price in our opinion. Even more so.....now you guys are trying to change the game in your favor simply because you r sore losers, so go ahead and screw over the lil guys and win week after week, but just remember that the only reason u r winning is because we have decided not to play it anymore, No matter what u do from this point on u will always have that whoopn we served up for ya....LOL

Stop lying to yourself....there isnt even close to as many pros as cons and even half the pros u listed r actually cons.

Kano check all the IP addresses they want. But how would that work for you? Your main forum account was banned "atheistic satanist"....so I would think that you shouldnt get a vote

6. ben

ben Active Member

i like to point out about the 15% health lost people loose if they dont play by 6 hours ... i beleave its unfair to the people who plays ... there are people who has to work and not able to play and say if there power gos out ... i would like to ask kano to please look at that ...

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

if you have to work during an arena , wait for one that is a better times for your schedule,

8. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

Wow pimp a lot of people have told me you were quite the idiot, thanks for clearing the fog, u keep trying maybe 1 day u can move up to our league. And i totally agree with gang tactics, but when i got my top 4 finish it only took 2 of us to do it. and if u would read the post before poppjng off your mouth, u would see MY earlier post congradulating ypu guys for a job well done. pretty sad when someone compliments you and you want to run your mouth

9. polishpimp

Wth r u talking about? I didnt say anything bad about you, all I did was thank you for verifying that Breakfield was a lying, selfish hypocrite. Maybe its you who should re-read my post

Lmao.... move it up to your league...are u drunk? i got my Pirate to where it is in less than 2 months and whoop on you who is much higher leveled and get good XP, hows that crappy XP u get from me? I rarely even play PC and when I do I destroy everything in sight, Im actually amazed how weak your account is....you obviously dont have a clue. Should we talk about VC now....doubt u wanna go there either...lol

Wow...only took two of ya huh? Is that somehow suppose to be impressive? Considering u didnt take take Ben down your comparing apples to oranges. BTW....I believe Beth took 4th in the first arena with no help so now what? Big whoop u took fourth because Ben agreed not to attack you...basically u accomplished Zip. We took Ben out and I could have taken first if I wanted(check my stats) but my ego is not as big as Bens. I look for difficult things to overcome, work out a plan of attack and implement it...if it doesnt work i go back to the drawing board and try again because I like a challenge. I never take the easy way out or ride some elses coat tails and I certainly dont kiss anybodies ass so they will help me or not kick my ass. If u wanna talk about leagues, Im the guy that wants to face the cy young award winning pitcher and u and the rest of Bens cronies hit from a tee....but only after u get his permission of course.

So Mr. league of his own...how did u fare in the arena this week? Funny that u or the rest of Bens cronies all took a whoopn once Benny boy was gone....If your so good as u think and dont need Bens help...why the poor showing? I see u and the rest didnt reveal your name either, u guys didnt seem to have a problem with that when u were winning. Interesting to say the least....lol

Btw ....dont think I didnt notice that u said ity was only 2 of u yet in your other post u said "we" took the top 4 spots, correct me if Im wrong but that would be impossible with only 2 people unless u had alt accounts, either that or your just full of it.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  10. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

yes i was refering to swm taking the top 4 spots, but i only worked with 1 player to work my way to the top, and for your info, when it got down to 4, i attacked BEN. and what i am talking about is you saying we r unworthy opponents, you cant come close to straight up fighting me, and weak, LOL i am already starting to win battles against jillian, and i think most everyone on here knows your ranking in VC

11. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

LOL i went out long before BEN, you guys jumped me and beat me while i was attacking someone else, i was racing to beat the other guy and get the health boost, you guys killed me about the time i needed 2 more attacks for the kill, and LOL alt accounts u guys always want to throw that up, if u want to know about my alt accounts ask MURDOCK or IZZY, they the ones that got my alternates frozen, funny when they both have several thereselves, but that was there big mistake, now i can spend more time on my main, and have been climbing through the standings ever since, In fact jillian is the only top player gaining more levels each week then me

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well Pimp,I only have this account now so I can't vote twice or more.If Kano didn't want me on here,they would of banned this one as well.Yes I never should of gone off like that but what's done is done can't take it back.

Search or no search,doesn't matter.In the end,it comes down to who's smarter.Gang tactics can be squashed if someone is smarter and you can't kill them.

13. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

yeah i checked my battle arena feed, PIMP barely won as much as he lost attacking me, Jillian did all the work against me

14. polishpimp

Listen Brad...I dont want to argue with you, I dont have anything against you other than your an in-game rival who happens to be in an armada with the only player that poses me what I consider any real challenge. You werent even in the conversation when I made the comment about "unworthy opponents", that comment was generic comment basically meaning that Ben was the only one that really had to be concerned about because no one player can take him down. As u know...I play PC very little and rarely if ever do I engage anyone including you first unless for dailys. PC to me is just a watered down version of VC which I prefer, the only reason I even bother with PC is because Ben presents a challenge.

As far as taking u down early...we had no idea we had taken u down and werent even teaming up on players purposely in the early stages as we were looking for Ben and trying to gain some health. The whole reason Im up here going back n forth with Ben n Breakfield is because they r showing there true colors and now whining about the search feature and "gang tactics" because they lost.....they had no issue and were in fact all for it while they were winning. Whats really funny is that Ben himself was the reason for his own demise as he made a fatal mistake and went into D stance way to early, Obviously we were all losing to Ben and taking heavy damage ourselves and because it was early we hadnt built much health, We were all almost out of health and definitely didnt have enough to take him down but fortunately for us he sat in D stance so long it allowed us to build our health back up and just wait him out. Before we started the arena, none of us even cared about actually winning it and we were all willing to kill ourselves trying to take Ben down because people thought it couldnt be done and Breakfield/atheistic satanist was running his mouth, It was only after we killed we said what the heck and went for it

The alt comment was simply pointing out that 2 players could not take 4 places. I had never even heard that u had alts that were frozen

15. polishpimp

JJ has a much better Defense than I do....she brought a few down and handed me the kill so I could gain some extra health to make up for my lack of D. Just a lil teamwork to help us achieve our objective.

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Beth took 5th after I knocked her out :)We had mrs.ching take 4th and was surprised since she was inactive the whole time.

17. polishpimp

Any strategy can be foiled especially if someone keeps using the same one (sound familiar...lol). If someone isnt learning and adapting their odds of winning will obviously be decreased. No one strategy is guaranteed to succeed either as there are way to many variables and unforeseen circumstances, thats exactly why u will never see me guarantee victory....you?

18. polishpimp

ahhh....thats right, ty 4 the correction. Either way...4th or fifth....pretty damn close. Come to think of it....it is very odd that Mrs ching took 4th while being inactive, wonder what the odds are that an inactive member of the same armada of all the top finishers happened to do so well when there was literally tons of other inactives. Almost gang like....nah that cant be right....thats beneath you

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I didn't even know she was in it.But as the list shrunk there she was.Beth played it smart,got some kills in and went in defense stance.Pretty sure all of us was impressed Beth lasted that long.But top 4 belonged to us that arena and the one after it.I still say you had more than just luck finding all of us.
    Gang tactics are gang tactics plain and simple.Once the list is down to where whos on the list are the last in it,then its common for more than 1 attacking 1 player since no searching needed.To search someone out is low and ganglike.

20. polishpimp

Using that logic then any type of teamwork would be gang like ...that would mean any type of communication whether in-game or out, Knowing who a friends arena name is before or during the arena, and killing someone else rather than a friend so they can rank higher. Basically anything other than going completely solo with out any type of prior knowledge would be as u say...."gang like".

The simple fact is this, There is absolutely no way Ben can lose unless he was completely inactive except for others using teamwork, is that that really the way it should be? If thats the case then they might as well rename the the battle arena to "Bens arena". Do u really expect anyone to believe that 4 members of the same armada took the top 4 spots in the arena 2 weeks in a row with out any type of teamwork/gang tactics? I know for a fact that some of you were attacking the same playeron multiple occasions, let me guess...just coincidence?