Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 30, 2012.

1. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

ok that's what you guys did for zombie slayers.. why did you reduce from 5% i like free exp LOL

2. jothong

jothong Member

Start time is 11:00 PDT ... that is pretty late for folks on the East coast. We're looking at a 1 am start in the middle of the week? NOT GOOD.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

East coast Jothong our time is 2 pm or 3 pm another 14 hours from now. Its not 1 am it starts at 11 am pdt time

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Remember every arena rotates starting times.This way at some point its convenient for you at some point.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Sean it starts in approx 5 1/2 hours from now and it is 8:30 am est now

6. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

I think we should do away w/the search bar function personally. you have the name exact and it forces the rest of the people to work in teams.
    my friend called for help in the armada feed but when i searched the name it wasn't popping up. on the other hand, while i was working on some one who had attacked me i had a swarm of over 5 players on me. I was able to spend a total of 20 to 30 minutes in the arena. when i hit the enable mode for the defense help, the browser froze and didn't actually put me in defense mode. by the time the glitch fixed itself i went from 800,000 down to 3580000. so due to a technical error and the ease of using the search bar my arena experience was the worst so far.

I think a perfect solution to the problem with out eliminating the search bar is to allow attacks to be limited to those in your list or who attacked you. but then would we be limited on how many people we have in our list to attack?

7. Jon Ward

The easier solution is you can only search for a player using the search bar if they have attacked you or you have attacked them. But others cannot search for you until that happens. That was so many complaints last arena with the search feature it needed to be removed. But it's still there and once this arena is finished it will probably have the same outcome of complaints asking for it to be removed. My opinion remove it completely. But if that is not an option then only if they have attacked you or you attack them they can find you in a search. It's a free for all not a gang bang of chucky cheeses.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

DEAD and my hand hurts way too much :(

9. I see the problem of a kill reward NOT being awarded to the person who killed them has NOT been fixed yet, Kano!!! Polishpimpn just killed NickNackPaddyWhack and did not get his reward! That is B.S.!

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I also hope the ones who are just waiting it out and want to see if they finish in the top so they can get their reward DON'T GET ONE, just had another person tell me that was their plan, give me and everyone else a break who actually participate and do not rank players that do that on purpose :(

11. Jon Ward

Okay biggest complaints so far. All from Rockin.

1. The battle arena is moving slow and players still not being taken off lists if they are dead.

2, Kills being taken away and no i am not talking about someone stealing it which still sucks in my opinion but rewards for it not being shown like the kill was never there nor did it show someone took it away at the end which you can see now.

3. The search feature needs to be removed gang ups of 5 to 10 people throw others out quickly. Which does take away from the concept of battle arena if you wanted battle gangs or armadas then you should have named it that instead. A one on one free for all is what it should be.

4. Players using lots of stamina and only getting two levels in experience. Example one player used over 900 stamina they said they could have done more levels then that in regular game mode then in the arena just by doing bosses and battling players.

More to come when more people are out and comment.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Ok one of two things happened with me.
    A)I got a bug in my arena feed and it doesn't show who landed the kill
    B)The 15% health cut got me and therefore no one did kill me but that should show up somehow if that is the case

13. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks for rounding up some feedback Jon, some responses below.

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

LaksamanaAjid attacked blueyes and won
    325 wins - last attack: 3 hours ago

XJ372 attacked blueyes and won
    391 wins - last attack: 3 hours ago

SaveYourStamina attacked blueyes and won
    32 wins - last attack: 3 hours ago

XJ372 has killed blueyes

LaksamanaAjid attacked blueyes and lost
    55 losses - last attack: 3 hours ago

dragonfly attacked blueyes and won
    45 wins - last attack: 3 hours ago

SaveYourStamina attacked blueyes and lost
    2 losses - last attack: 3 hours ago

Why is it showing I'm attacked AFTER I'm already dead?This was on Facebook not myspace.Myspace it doesn't show who landed the death blow on me(unless the 15% health cut did it)

15. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Two GBAD Member take 1st and 2nd!

I am so very proud to announce that Members of the The Good, the Bad and the Deadly Have placed 1st and 2nd in Today's Battle Arena. In second place is Captain Pork Slider/I8UB4 Larry Bryan and in first place is You Just Lost/thank you Alec Taft. I am so very proud of you guys!!!!! Hugs!!!!

16. alka

alka Banned

Your Rank is 22!
    Rewards include:
    UN's 5
    Coin's 8,548,800,376,000
    xp 77,784

Although many kills didn't show who got, I'm not sure it's a good idea showing the killer as it's open to abuse.
    Some players feel they have to wreck the health won by chaining the gain out of the player.

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Even though this time around I was a victim of gang attacks,it's strategy and a "free for all" doesn't mean "1 on 1" it literally means "free for all" a bar brawl isn't just 1 on 1.It's everyone going at it.This I would think is considered very much like that.

And i still wish I knew for sure what killed me on myspace.Whether the killer didn't show or it was the 15% health cut.Here's quite a few attacks that showed up to my final moments in there.As you can see,it doesn't show the kill or what killed me.

ConnieCone attacked blueyes and won
    54 wins - last attack: 17 hours ago

ConnieCone attacked blueyes and lost
    48 losses - last attack: 17 hours ago

h3l1 has N0 fUrY attacked blueyes and lost
    108 losses - last attack: 17 hours ago

C0OI Wat3Rs attacked blueyes and won
    144 wins - last attack: 17 hours ago

h3l1 has N0 fUrY attacked blueyes and won
    172 wins - last attack: 17 hours ago

C0OI Wat3Rs attacked blueyes and lost
    69 losses - last attack: 17 hours ago

schIzophRenIc attacked blueyes and won
    283 wins - last attack: 17 hours ago

LAF attacked blueyes and lost
    46 losses - last attack: 17 hours ago

animal instincts attacked blueyes and won
    84 wins - last attack: 17 hours ago

BoRDer lINe attacked blueyes and won
    48 wins - last attack: 17 hours ago

While on FB it does show who landed the kill(but still had another bug in my feed there)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  18. meandyou

meandyou Banned

well said linda it is my opinion if you dont fight then you dont get anything it looks like the active ones are the ones that come up on the fight list first as wen it came down to lst 100 i was very easy for me i hit the active ones they went into coward mode well thats wat i call it leaving the inactive ones free for me to kill at will

19. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks for the post, there were a couple issues where the ordering of feed posts was out and the kill even though it happened wasn't being reported to the feed. This has been fixed and will be in the next arena.

20. Ace

Ace Member

It didn't show who killed me either, even though it was just one guy dropping all my health and a few jumped in right before I fell. I always try commiting suicide when I go down but didn't succeed this time.