Battle Arena [BETA] Discussion and Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Chris Groner

Chris Groner New Member

After skipping the last BA due to all the changes, and knowing that I would be even more frustrated with all of the bugs, I chose to enter this BA. Due to the auto-heal I will not be joining again, I actually have a job that I go to 5 days a week 10 hours a day, therefore I am punished for it. I know there are many others that work daily, and lose points due to the auto-heal. There was nothing wrong with the original battle arena. Sudden death is the only way to have a battle arena. I don't mind KANO exploring ways to increase revenue (even as players leave), that is their right, but to chase away players that have spent real money on this game and have been loyal is ludicrous. Why listen to us any ways....we are your customer's, and help pay your salaries. The KANO council seemed promising, but it also seemed that the suggestions made were ignored or given the lowest priority.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  2. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I know how you feel Chris. I have asked some things this week and also last week. KANO did not care to answer me at all, but they do answer some other people. Just seems like they answer those that they like.

ben and Grand Master Fielding like this.
  3. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

FYI KANO - your fight list in the Battle Arena is not working right - AGAIN!!!!

4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Go back to the original format. Knocked out? Are you issuing pillows and parasols for the next arena. You have basically eliminated everything that attracted me to this game in the first place. You do remember battling don't you?

George Burd and Chris Groner like this.