Battle Arena Awarded Non-Players Tonight

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TabithaMoon, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'll give Kano the benefit of the doubt on this. Sometimes I think they make changes, and they don't realize the impact they might actually have. mi7ch says that the devs are looking at how the arena works now, so I'll give them some time to look at things.

Just a little disappointing now considering how long I've been playing. I know that they are not here just to please any particular player, but I think they really dropped the ball after the slider was implemented, unless the goal was to keep the arenas to only 3 hours long. I also realize that FB may work differently (I play on KP), so this may limit what can be changed across the board, but hopefully something can be done. In the meantime, I'll look forward to my inactive rewards for the next 3 arenas. :p

P.S. It will be interesting to see what changes there might be if the Fortitude Bar is implemented on the other apps besides Zombies...

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

First: the main reward in the arena is the easy lvls and XP you can make. When I play in fb vikings, I make 5-10 refills, compared to this that 2-10FP reward its not so much.
    Unfortunately for me the Arena starts at 20PM, 0AM, 4AM and 8AM, and I am able to play once in a month, but sometimes if I cant be there in the first 30 mins, I loose the event.

MY suggestion is: if Kano will revisit the rewarding, should ad an option: If I am off line when the Arena starts and I cant play, remove me from the beginning. This way, as an inactive player sometimes, I am not gonna waste the precious time of the active ones, making them to wait until my defense expires to take me down and allowing them to lvl so easily.

If they will make changes, I am sure the numbers will keep falling faster, and the active players will cry pages, to force everyone in the arena.

3. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

That is true. I love the XP and drops. For me, though, actually getting to fight is rewarding.

I like your suggestion about the "If I am off line..." option. Of course, I think if someone is simply joining the arena for the XP and has no intention of playing, they should have that XP garnished. The sign-up XP is a reward for joining. If a person isn't going to play, they shouldn't be rewarded for signing up.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Most recent Vikings arena: 1 iTSab0UtT1mEugUYs - POLISHPIMPIN
    2 CrackerJacks - Jillian Thyra Johansson
    3 LakersFan - Larry Skary
    Darn! And I was so close to taking them all out, thanks to the slider... maybe we should dial it back a little bit, otherwise it won't be very fair...

5. im the beast

im the beast Member

hey i play fb zs but had to read this b/c of the topic now im wondering if kano or others would like this but what if... you dont do any attack in ba and when it gets down to 100 people and u have done nothing but def mode the whole time you lose your def mode...0 attack at 100 people left equals no more def time... i would love this personaly....

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I like the idea but I fear they would make the minimum requirement to low like the 100 attack minimum to avoid the health reduction after 6 hours.

7. im the beast

im the beast Member

im saying no health reduction EVER, just take def mode away for the players that dont attack any or the 100 or whatever number kano deems worthy when there is only 100 players letf.....

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I was just using the the health penalty minimum as an example.

If Kano put a similar mininimum (100)on your idea then I think we would still have nearly as many sitting in defensive stance at the end. But I suppose any fewer would be an improvement

9. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Kind of like making those accounts freebie jackpot-type hits? That would certainly get rid of them quickly lol. Might be a good option for KANO to consider.