[Other] Battle arena all games

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Fusheng, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i still keep hearing alot of members complaining about poachers but this is part of the game play
    the only problem or advantage i should say is a stronger player will be able to jump in at 50 mil and railroad you out and steal the kill
    i think this is an advantage a higher stronger player has
    to make it fair i think that you should receive a percentage of the reward kill based on your attacks to that target
    so if you chained down someone from 500mil then get it stolen the poacher should only receive a percentage of the kill based on the attacks they did

feel free to jump in with your comments

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

1/10 having a kill stole is a risk you have to take when your knocking someone down in the arena. The arena is fine the way it is.

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

are you voteing 1 because you play that poaching way ?

4. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

No i dont, so dont go around saying stuff until you get your facts straight.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Fusheng as a moderator, You really should understand the importance of having 2 separate ideas, In two separate threads.

idea 1- NO, as much as I hate having my kills sniped, with the way it is, I can stop drilling down the kills, and take a step back and snipe a few of my own to make up for the health I lost from drilling and getting snipped. This idea would hurt drillers more than snipers.

idea 2- not sure how I feel about it really, and being a conservative, Im not comfortable going with "Change" unless I know its for the better of the game. So i would have to observe it more before I really gave a rating/opinion.

My rating- I cant, because its two ideas.

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

im not saying stuff but your answer didnt give a reason to why you like the way it is

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i posted this as a player not a moderator

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

have rededited so only 1 question

9. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I like it the way it is because it is a chance for players to earn extra rewards, and to level up. Because honestly, out of the arena, i hardly level up. But in the arena i level up alot more then i usally do.

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i hear ya but players can still get rewards drops xp etc even if the rules were changed
    only thing different is if you sit and do nothing then steal a kill you only get a small percent of the reward
    that wont change any of the other good stuff you can get
    hope you can see my point i was trying to make :)

11. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I see your point, but i think that if someone gets a kill, they should get the full kill reward, regardless of how much health they have dealt to the player they killed.

12. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i see your point also
    its nice to see all views :)

13. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

To be honest, when i first started doing the arenas i would steal kills. But now i dont, i have a strategy figured out now that iv played the arena some.

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

1 out of 10.

It's a chance you take.

And I play agressive in 1 arena and laid back in another and not high enough for other 2 games yet.

If I poach a kill its purely by chance.

15. 10 from me .. This happen much to me ! keep attacking much trying to kill and then someone come and defeat him !

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's a gamble you take.

Is this idea even possible???

17. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sorry its a 1 for me. I understand it's annoying when it happens and god knows how many times some idiot has stolen kills from me right at the last second but in the long run they played the game more strategic and faster then myself and trolled for the kill so they get it. From my understanding the groups who gang up on players when they find one of these players they die rather quickly now they do not like it either.

18. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

stealing a kill is part of the arena. anyone that does that over and over are running a large chance of being taken out for doing so because after awhile the people they stole from get upset and attack them therefore they lose all they gained from the steal or they are killed

19. Gave the idea a 10. You do the work, you should get part of the reward for doing so.