[Other] Battle Arena Achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Wonder Bread, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Another area of the game we've had many requests for achievements is the Battle Arena.

Battle Arena achievements will be for the following:

Ranking in the top 5, 10, 20% of the total number of players.

For each of these, there will be a number of different achievement levels, (example: Rank in the top 10% 1 time, Rank in the top 10% 5 times, etc.)
    Also, qualifying for a higher % tier will also count towards the lower tier (example: A player who ends up in the top 5% of an arena will have it count for their 10% and 20% achievements as well.)

Total number of attacks

There will be a number of different thresholds, and these will be cumulative over all Arenas competed in.

Total number of kills

Like attacks, this achievement will count your total number of kills across all Battle Arenas you've competed in.

Lastly, because of how these statistics will be tracked, these achievements will all be awarded at the end of each arena.

As always, let us know what you think, and post any comments/questions below!

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Is fighting not optional? Is hitlisting and hunting not optional? We gain xp, cash, and FP for this, no reason there shouldn't be achievements.

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

It would boost the participation, and that is certainly a good thing.

I dont think It would be anything detrimental to the main game so long as there was not "too many" of them. sort of like all the rest of the achievements. a handful that are easy to get, and the rest pay very little for a whole lot of work.

Would be super nice to me if they could backdate our past arena play, but... I doubt that is possible.

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I agree with Survival.

Also, there is a level restriction on Arena so what are the rewards?

I would have rather seen an in game leader-board for Arena and having achievement linked to that, so those who are playing Arena are being rewarded in Arena.

5. jothong

jothong Member

Retroactive I assume?

6. jothong

jothong Member

By the way ... love this. Been asking for a while. This will increase the participation for sure

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

1 star not interested.

8. Doctore

Doctore New Member

I love the Idea

9. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

great idea i am glad to see arena achievements coming

10. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone. Just to confirm, these stats were being tracked, so the proposed achievements would be added retroactively.

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Great idea. I was just talking to JJ yesterday about this as I remember Kano saying it would happen long ago. I too think it will boost participation to some small degree but it may take a lil bit. TY KANO!

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me as well, the sniping avenger fights on!!