[LCN] Battle Arena Achievements are finally collectable!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, May 2, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

As you know from this thread, we finally added achievements to the Battle Arena! Unfortunately, we've been having some implementation issues, and as of yet we have not been able to release them, although they are viewable in your achievements tab.

Although we are releasing them later than we initially announced (and hoped), I do have good news about achievement collection! I had previously announced that you would have to collect achievements after finishing an arena. Now, when they do get released, you will be able to collect any already-completed achievements from the arena lobby screen (the main screen where you join the arena). You won't be able to collect achievements while you're currently involved in an arena, however as soon as you finish you'll be able to collect any achieved achievement at the lobby screen.

Again, we apologize for the confusion, and we appreciate everyone's understanding while we figured out the best way to implement these awesome achievements!

May 6th UPDATE: You can now collect your Battle Arena achievements by going to the Battle Arena Lobby (by clicking on "Battle Arena" in your Fight tab)! Thanks again for the patience while we got this sorted out. Enjoy!

May 7th UPDATE: Battle Arena Stats are now available on your profile page! If you don't see any stats, please visit your the Battle Arena Lobby (by clicking on "Battle Arena" in your Fight tab) and then go back to your profile page. We won't be releasing a leaderboard tab at this time, although it is something we will consider for the future, as leaderboards are awesome :)

2. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

i like this better :D ... i don't have to place top 100 to collect my achievements.. i was too busy to play last arena when it started & placed 379 lol

3. tartaglionevera

tartaglionevera New Member

achievements

nothing before nothing after, that is to say nothing results, it does nothing, I enjoyed the same :D O:) 3:)

4. Scott Bowden

Scott Bowden New Member

Sooo.... Does that mean that we will not get any achievements for the arena that just finished???

5. Peter Weegink

Peter Weegink New Member

There are no achievements to collect in BA. Perhaps Kano will get it right one day soon??

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well it worked in Friday night in PC. As soon as I clicked on the word Battle Arena , (Arena was starting the next day),a window popped up telling me what I received, then I went to the achievement page, clicked on Battle arena achievements there and it showed the breakdown of the achievements. After the arena was over I had won a new achievement and the same procedure gave me the reward and added itself to the achievement page, So if this does not happen for you , send a message to support. :)

@ Scott, the achievements are from all arenas you have been in so far, since they first started.

7. djslapper

djslapper New Member

Not got 1 achievement for the BA and looked on the arena lobby page and still nothing so dont know how Linda got hers!!!

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I only play the PC arena, so not sure if it works the same for all 4 as far as collecting.

9. Al Rawlins

Al Rawlins New Member

Any estimate on when the BA achievement awards will be available?

10. Wonder Bread

We realize this has been a bit of an ordeal for everyone, and we appreciate the monumental amounts of patience! Although they aren't currently available, we will post an in-game announcement (in news) when they are.

11. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

What a Scrapper Achievements (7/7) :

Killing Spree Achievements (6/6)

Placing Well Achievements (3/3) :

Excellent Placement Achievements (3/3) :

Master of the Arena Achievements (3/3) :

Thank you very much :) all completed and now i could do with more lol should of had a 1st place achievement as well

12. Wonder Bread

@HT Glad to hear they're working for you! :)

13. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

Yup thank you very much, also you didn't spell finishing right lol look

Congratulations! You just earned this Master of the Arena Achievement for finising 6 Battle Arenas in the Top 5% and have been rewarded with:
    4 Skill Points
    +4 Favor Points

14. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

What about the achievements for winning multiple arenas? I see 6 top 5% achievements but none for winning. I have been in the top 5 more than 6 times thank you very much.

15. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

Yup and ive won it 14 times so i feel a bit jipped that i didn't get an achievement for that, top 5% can be easy but winning is a lot harder, would be nice to have a BA win stat as well, so the hard work shows

16. Wonder Bread

@HT Clearly we were using the antiquated french-based word finises... Good eyes, we'll get that fixed up, and thanks for letting us know :)

@Rhenkle Although we won't be adding any additional achievements right away, it's definitely something we're keeping an eye on. Keep rocking it in the arena though! :)

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

18. Michael Massey

Michael Massey New Member

I looked and I have 10 achievements, but I did not get the UN or skill points here on FB. On myspace I got all of the prizes, why not facebook?

19. Wonder Bread

@Michael Massey Send a message through Support so we can take a look into your account :)

20. Obituary Writer

Obituary Writer New Member

All good here for me thanks. 14/22 achievements earned, so I still have a bit of work to do ;-)