[ARMOR] banned from chat

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by derpaherp620, Dec 22, 2013.

1. derpaherp620

derpaherp620 New Member

IGN: Derpaherp620 Date: 12/21/13 Date of issue: 12/18/13 Problem: Whenever i try to type a message/share boss help in either any of the chats, it pops up with the message "you are banned." Now, if this is because i have been muted too many times or broke the obscenity rule too many times i would understand, but in general i would like clarification of this issue and to appeal this if possible. Thank you for responses/help -derpaherp620

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You are gonna have to send a ticket to support . Kano will get back to you when they can, they are closed right now, will be open Monday their time but also this week is christmas I believe on the 25th and 26th,( it is in the TGIF announcement) and for a few days they will be closed, so support may take alittle longer to respond.

Click on link below

http://support.kanoapps.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
  3. Santos Hernandez

Santos Hernandez New Member

am banned for no reason and i need help to my problem please

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
  5. PaulVitti

PaulVitti New Member

Just to let mods know, word "sh*t" should not be allowed in using on world chat! I see many players typing it out in correct way and not getting muted for it.

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I believe we all can mute someone, does not mean they are banned , if you find someone being offensive you can click report and if Kano agrees maybe something will be done, if that is what you are talking about :)