[LCN] Bank tab suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by pineappledog, Mar 15, 2012.

1. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

As I put in my last suggestion for the bank ( http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?6621-Safety-deposit-box-gamble!&highlight=safety+deposit ) I think the bank could do with having a few additions.

My next idea for the bank is to become a loan shark. You would lend out level dependant cash and recieve interest on it but obviously everyone doesn't always pay! You would lend out the money and need to collect your payment every 24 hours and if they did not pay either attack them for money(which would cost stamina) or hire a goon to extort it(which could cost energy).

I think about one week to get your investment returned and somewhere around 50% interest also, the obvious achievements could be added in for this too!

2. I really like this idea! I agree with you 1,000,000,000,000%! Hey, can I borrow maybe $10,000,000,000 LOL!

3. harmony

harmony New Member

wow this is a smart suggestion to help new playeers .10 **********

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Not going to vote on this just yet because i want to see more opinions on it. So i will watch it but i do like it pineappledog. Only issue i could see with it is the one's who have baby money accounts and throwing that money to other main accounts. We all know they are there in games. And the hitlist boards is where a lot of people like transferring money the easiest way. That is my only concern with it that i can see.

5. Just bumping a few ideas threads with not a lot of ratings :)

6. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

10 stars from me