[All] Back to the top

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Brosnik, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Can we have a 'back to the top' link at the bottom of the last message on these forum pages please. It is a real pain when you are on here for any length of time reading or commenting on things. When you want to change items or reread something you have to scroll up all the time. Lots of internet pages have them - except KANO!!! Thanks if you do, it would be really useful and save time scrolling up and down.

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

There should be a "Home" key on your keyboard that will take you to the top of any page.

3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

oh no - now I either have to let go of the mouse or use my other hand!!! Shocking. What to do, what to do?

4. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

It does occur to me though that not everybody necessarily knows that. A back to the top link is obvious and widely known.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well you could alert the media :p I did not know that myself, but I never thought about it one way or the other, lol But at the bottom of this page if you click TOP, it will do just that., I believe.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
  6. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Oh yeah, it does doesn't it. Not very obvious though, it could be made a bit clearer. I wonder how many people reading a thread then look off the thread to the bits at the bottom to find that. It just starts with the usual 'Contact us' type stuff. Not very clear really is it. I can see that it is in plain view but it is still sort of hidden by it's own ordinaryness.

7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Peeps who read this thread now know it is there but I wonder how many others know it is there?

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well you can lead a horse to water but ya can't make it drink, even if it said" Back to the top", people are gonna notice or not notice , anyway cause some do not bother to look around, But you asked for a way to go to the top so You should be happy :):) happy happy happy lol So be a happy camper about this :) I am cause I went looking for it and found it and did not either remember or know it was there anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
  9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

All's well that ends well :eek: