[ZS] BA Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by AlterEgoT, Dec 5, 2014.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

The General discussions thread has blown up and it's trying to accommodate so many different arena's, this thread is for TWEAKS to what has been implemented.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to add whole new directions but I think we need some minor adjustments that do not affect the principle but make it easier to see.

So 2 I've found are:

1-Change the last attack line just under your health/character on the top left to give a timer of last attack like you can see below so when attacking you can see if someone is on your butt opposed to just losing health attacking. The name used to change which gave you a heads up.

2-Update the fightlist:
    a-change the gray and black easier to see (might be me but I see it better this round, but it's early yet)
    b-add line numbers. This would not match anyone else's list. nor would it match with a slayer. The numbers stay the "slayer" rotates (allows you a way to see which line you were on other than thinking ok gray about 1/2 way)
    c-add mini characters in the list. For instance I see a butcher, machinist. This might take too much room but I'd love that.

Ideas welcome to streamline what we see.