[ZS] BA participants

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Blasphamy, May 26, 2014.

1. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Here's one....

How's about Kano automatically enters all eligible, in-active accounts to BA?

They already put them on the Hit List, why not just add them to BA?

If they are level 660 or higher and are eligible to be put on the hit list by Kano's 'in-active' threshold, then other aspects of the game should be considered for the same kind of improvement. Right?

Discuss - GO

Kirsten likes this.
  2. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Lmao just posted this in your other post...

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

This has been suggested before.

Personally ...I think there is already too many inactive accounts in the arena, why add more? Its suppose to be a free for all fight to the death not an XP fest without retaliation (we have calendars for that) The arena already benefits the wrong segment of the player population more than the intended segment and an update such as this would only add to this disparity.

sy. I cant get on board with this one.

Gunny from PC likes this.
  4. Eraser

Eraser Member

Polish I dont think You're thinking big enough. There are thousands that would qualify for this, and most of them in the lower xp bracket.

What does this mean?

Lower leveled players would be able to camouflage for a longer period of time to gain health, thus having more chance at making it to the final rounds.

Higher level, Better XP paying Targets would be spread thinner thru the void of lower levels, thus making it harder for players like myself that are looking for the high payouts, While the lower leveled players that do better on the massive sea of lowered powered targets would nearly be able to hit anything in sight. But still leaving the Higher leveled player the option of paying the higher price to level for mass quantity.

Higher numbers means Bigger Reward brackets, meaning better rewards for the deserving folks that made it. also the extended time would make it more difficult for players to make it into those higher brackets on defense alone.

Battle arena will be contest to the last player/group of players standing No matter how big the begining pool is. Thats how it runs in ZS which is what this idea was suggested for. The first people killed off are the easiest to take down, Its only after all the minnows are gone that the sharks become cannibals.

I think this idea would benefit all, and in such a way that it would make success in battle arena more feasible for lower-mid level players.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Id also like to add that this idea could make a great deal of potential for new life In Kano Play server 2.

The Ridiculous Ratio of Players to participants this would Create there would make it by far the fastest network to go from level 1 to a fighting rank.

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i gave this a five star, great idea for all games, not just zs but it could be tested over on zs first to see how it affects things and if the desired effect is reached

7. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Need kano to look at this.. any reply mitch ? :)

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Not at this time, I'll put it in front of the developers next week.

9. ben

ben Active Member

as pimp said this has been brought up before and if t recall some players that stop playing posted how unfair it would be to them ... its a free choice to enter not a force to enter it should be left to free will ... i think battle arena should be left as is and try to promote more activity in it ...

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

How is this unfair to a player that no longer plays? So, I guess they should remove GOD Bounties as well? The term UNFAIR doesn't effect any of their stats etc. just promotes more targets for people to go after. 5 Starz from me.

11. ben

ben Active Member

what concept do you miss here battl arena is not part of regular game play ... battle arena is fore people who wants to enter it ... like i said its by one's choice to enter not to be forced in it ...

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What "concept" did you miss, GOD'S bounty is the exact same people that have "NO" effect on them, did they ask to get bountied? I think not, games evolve...

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

the arena has been around for a long time, im pretty sure we're seeing all the activity we're going to see....why not give more to the active people that want it? the ones that dont wish to get easy exp and levels dont have to

14. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

I think all eligible players should be automatically entered in, and if you don't wish to play or even stay in as an non-active participant to gain some free XP and rewards, then you have to opt out. This way all inactives will remain in the arena, and those that want no involvement whatsoever can remove themselves.

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No, I cannot agree with that Blood, that would really be unfair. That would take choice out of the equation ,this is not a dictatorship:confused:. I could go along with inactives,the same group of players that the game lists but not everyone and not me :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    ben likes this.
  16. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

I agree with TWBB

17. im the beast

im the beast Member

i agree with e on this and would go for bloods to both r good by me..great ideal blas

18. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think anybody that is eligible to join and has met the requirements to be considered inactive should be put in there.

ben i am pretty sure you are in disagreement with this not because it is "unfair" dont make me laugh because what you do on kanoplay PC is everything but "fair" not going into details because anybody who has played there should have some knowledge of it lol. i am pretty sure you dont want this to happen because then your precious crown that you get every arena would have a higher possibility to be lost to somebody else. this would only make the arena more fun and actually enjoyable instead of it being oh ya got taken out by guess who the strongest player in the game. why not mix the results up a bit and let somebody else enjoy first?

lol i could rant on about this for a long time and im sure others could as well but ill just get to the point 5 from me

Kirsten likes this.
  19. im the beast

im the beast Member

the more i think about it i like the auto enter. id would certainly like blas ideal to anything to get numbers up here lately ive had un's left after ba for me thats not normal lol.. it comes down to not enough time/enough people to kill to make myself happy lol..i remember when players were doing 90 to 120k attacks in ba i want to see that/ do that again... id spend more on ba if numbers were up im not the only one..

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

For me if I was entered in any arenas for any of the games that I were not intending participating in then I would definitely consider giving up the games for good , after all the money I have spent that would just be a slap in my face.

Gazember and ben like this.