[Other] BA health reduces every 6 hours unless u attack

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Fusheng, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i have another idea on the BA
    most people sit and just do nothing dont even fight just go into def constantly
    now the first 6 hrs without 100 attacks u loose 15% health
    so how about the next 6 hours you do the same u loose 15% unless u do 100 attacks this keeps up
    till the end then people will have to attack instead of sitting and not fighting as this is a fighting game
    now i will sit back and watch this get shot down like most ideas

2. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

How about that thing they call sleep and work, and its not likely everyone is going to wake up and attack 100 times in order to not lose health. I still think a reasonable amount of attacks for the entire BA should have to be achieved in order to win rewards from it.

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

but its wierd how they go into def 24/7

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Energy drinks and other caffeine...a arena players best friend

I've done a few arenas where i got literally 0 sleep for over 24hrs...

It all depends how much someone really wants to play it.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

But there is 1 reason I won't give this a 10..won't even vote.

The off chance your net goes out during it.

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

"Other caffeine" That sounds expensive. lol.

I like this idea, but i think its mapped out wrong. I agree... I sleep more than 6 hours. And I can see a contender having to go to work and comming back to finish.

and yes, People do put themselves into defensive stance from their phones not able to click.

Ive always been for the idea of people with no attacks health being reduced after a certain amount of time, but I do see a negative in it... is people waiting for that next hour for all the health to go down. I could see things being complicated.

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

any other suggestions then on how to get people to fight instead of sitting it out with not many attacks and only alive cos they aligned with a team

8. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I don't want everyone to fight. There are going to be a few that I'm competing with for the in actives i pick off for health in the beginning, why would I want to add to the competition, and take away my supply? Also the people that sign up just to help their team don't care about health. They sit there and check their health every 5-10 minutes to see if someone is trying to take em out and alert their friend to snipe. Taking away health would be helping them.

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Might be good for you, but stimulants have the opposite effect on me. I drink an energy drink or a cup of coffee and I get tired as hell. I don't even get a tiny spike of energy.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Then take a sleeping pill.

11. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Depressants still have the same effect lol. I can't really force myself awake with any drugs :p. When I stay awake It's due to eating high carb foods and willpower :)

12. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

naughty bear said that people sleep or work this is true and had me thinking
    why should people loose 15% at the begining because they didnt do 100 attacks in 6 hrs
    some of us wont be in correct time zone and will loose 15% which is unfair
    why not make it that the last 24hrs when people sit and do nothing then every 6 hrs you loose 15% so they have to attack instead of sitting ,this is suppose to be Battle arena last man standing well its now everyone sitting arena

13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

this is a great idea....i think they should lose even more. 10 stars

As far as those who are knocking the idea because they have to "sleep or work".....get over yourself.....this is a game not a right, some people can and some people cant, those that do....deserve, those that dont...deserve nothing..

14. wsmdel

wsmdel Member

i think there should be a reduction after 24 hours,and a big one at that. that way every one would have at least had a chance due to different time zones to get on and at least have a chance to attack some one, if you cant get on with in 24 hrs of ba starting then you at least had the opportunity to, and unlucky if you are to lazy to bother your self for 5 mins.

15. polishpimp

24 hrs? most dont even last that long.

Everyone already has a chance to get in and play with the multiple diff start times.

16. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

So you want to drive even more people out of the game? Punishing players that have real life obligations just because you don't like inactives finishing high is insanely stupid. How many people will continue to join when they realize they have even less of a chance because of work, or sleep, or anything most people have that would make their game suffer. They already have a bad enough chance as it is, but now you want to make it even worse for them?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
  17. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i agree the penalty should be stiffer. if the in-actives wish to rain as such losing 30-50% would be great then 15% each 2 hrs after. and start time is something that all have to contend with and work around

18. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

I have but 2 words of advice on this subject, plan ahead.

19. polishpimp

Yes...i want to drive more people out of the arena, the inactive players to be precise. Punishing players that have real life obligations? This is a game, whether they cant or simply choose not to be here makes absolutely zero difference to players that are there. What normally happens when a player or team doesnt show up on time or at all to a game or event? A forfeit no? What game or ti allows a player to show up and jump on in midway through the event and still compete? We already know that inactive players have a far less chance of showing up on the battle page than an active player does.....why should an active player who has been playing for 6-10 hrs and barely eked out enough health to survive to that point run the risk of getting knocked out by some "johnny come lately" that only lost 15% of his billion health and is fresh off an 8 hour nap?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
  20. Eraser

Eraser Member

Geez polish, you're not easily offended are you?

I really think everyone should take a step back, and watch and see if kano doesn't rip the rewards straight out from underneath the inactives totally, and this wont be so much of an argument.

I think you should both realize that you do play different games.

In zs, We dont have anyone thats inactive finishing in the top 50, 67 was the highest 0 attack profile that I could see on the list from the last round, And there are very few "active" players killed off before that. I would assume, they either sniped the wrong person, went after the wrong person, or just had terrible luck or a slow click and couldn't pick up the kills they where trying for.

now in other games, If I understand what I have read, Inactive players can make it as high as in the top 20. Thats a real slap in the face for somone that put in a legit effort, and didn't make it to the reward tiers at all.

I definatley dont agree that anyone that has an effort in, should have health taken away from them because they take a break for more than 6 hours. Lots of times, I get my health up, sleep and come back. I really dont think I should have health taken away because of that, Also, Weither or not they where late I dont think someone should have a less chace because their timezone had a 4am start and couldnt get in the game until later, its already a huge disadvantage to start late.

10 hours seems more fair to me. If you dont have 100 stam in by 10 hours, start depreciating health. but certainly dont take it from somone that Already has the 100 attacks in just because they had leave and come back later.(I really think it should be 1000 attacks).