BA fight list refresh not show all remaining players

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by greatM, Feb 19, 2015.

1. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi mi7ch I'm not sure if anything can be done in time, but the remaining players in Kano BA is showing as 12 but at least some left alive can only see 3 or 4 no matter how many times the target feed is refreshed.

Even when there was 100 plus at times when refreshing the target feed only 2 or 3 would be listed then you had to wait 30 sec to refresh.

Some would not show in my feed even though I new they was still alive after many attempts refreshing the feed.

PS it may be that the number remaining is wrong it is show 11 now and it could be that there is only 3 left.

Update 9 showing as remaining none available in the fright list.

Note I post this in the Viking issues/bug in error.

Chasity likes this.
  2. Hi everyone. I'm in KONG PIRATE BA and i suppose i'm the only one alive :
    i cannot find anyone on the fight list ( i keep refreshing it)
    but it shows still 9 people left alive :(

Attached Files:

Chasity likes this.
  3. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Disappointing end to the BA. I hear this glitch as been in the other games before as well previously. Seeing as this is the last one to be launched - you would have thought they might have solved it?! The beta test continues...

Chasity likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I bring up the Fight List to the developers whenever it is reported, but what I get back is that there doesn't appear to be anything wrong (which I know conflicts with what you guys are seeing). I've got another bug report task in and I'll add this thread to it.

alec likes this.
  5. cricket_jumper

OK, so this applies directly to BA on PC on KONG. Players alive at the end of the arena were, 4th - we know he was alive, because he came here and posted that he couldnt find the other 8 people that were supposed to be alive in the BA with him - they were in 69th, 72nd, 77th, 82nd, 84th, 88th, 93rd and 94th. All showing as alive - all zero attacks, all inactive players in the BA. To add insult to injury over there there were 75 inactive players, who all got 2fps simply for signing up. They did nothing in the arena, but because of the total apathy towards it, they were rewarded. I played hard got 7th place and was rewarded with 5fps. Seems balanced. Whatever happened to the minimum 100 attacks? This place is turning into a S&M club - we pay to get abused.

So - 2 questions:

1) Whats going on with the fight list not displaying players that are still alive in the arena. We had to sit and wait probably 10hours for the arena to time out and an active player who finished 4th missed a really good opportunity to place higher. Not good enough.

2) What happened to the minimum requirements to be considered for rewards in the BA? If you are giving stuff away - send me some FPs.

greatM likes this.
  6. cricket_jumper

All of the players that were still alive all show like this as well - so in my opinion, these players have not been visible for attack at ANY part of the BA, either in the free for all, or in Sudden Death.

Alias2239
    Attacks0
    Kills0
    Wins0
    Losses0
    Biggest Attack0 damage

greatM and George Burd like this.
  7. Vic

Vic Active Member

there is definitely something wrong, and it sounds like it's across all platforms, and it has been happening for months if not longer.

8. greatM

greatM Active Member

Just to note there was only 1 other showing as alive near the end (last hr ) of the first part, with the odd player rejoining so the players with no attack left at the end did not show up in the first part, in the fight feed.

I lost out by seconds as there was only one that I could attack ( with 7 other still in ) that one was in def,
    (I could not damage myself much on the player even though he was in def.)
    a player joined and I got to a within a few mil health on the player,
    ( sorry who ever it was I got him down to 380mil before the reset)
    but ran out of time, killing myself second after the reset.

I also thing it is wrong that if you are left at the end of the first part with low health, that you go into the second part with less that max health.

Surely we should all start with max health for the second part, or more if you have more at the end of the first part.

It would be good for Kano as there would be more action. I would not rejoin unless this is changed.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'll probably continue to join them, as long as I can participate at the start like I always have when they started tinkering with them. I'll get as many points as I can until I get knocked out, and then wait a day to collect my rewards. I won't spend any money on these, however.

10. cricket_jumper

Any news on this report then Mi7ch?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The task is in with the developers, once I have news I'll update. :)

12. alec

alec New Member

well the new way is better , but it seam being active at the end, is kanos way of penalizing player that remains, it would ne far better , if the last 2 hrs of the first part the players got health reward, from the ones that get kill so they wont get penalized m

it should be when sudden death starts every one should get full heath to start with, the way kano has it set up at the moment , it is making players stay inactive because they do not want to be caught with low heath wen sudden death starts

kano wants players to be active m but then penalizes them for being active , some time it baffles me how the devs brains work , they seam adamant, that thier way is the right way, if they played the game then they would not need to keep asking the players what they have done wrong m and i have been reading the feed back in the forum and what i have noticed that the devs ask for advice on the game then do completely the opposite what was sequestered by the players ,

myself personally think that the players that offer good suggestions are simple just wasting their time because it seams to me that they are falling on deaf ears

Chasity, George Burd and kevinmalo like this.
  13. alec

alec New Member

yawn as the saying goes no news is good news

14. greatM

greatM Active Member

Good new the developers have found the coding issues and it will be fixed before the next BA .... :D would be nice :)

15. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

There is even more insult to your injury when you add in they got XP simply for joining. Don't get me wrong, I can understand needing XP. I also understand there are those who join and are sleeping when BA happens. I have had this happen to me as well. However, if you remove the XP to join, you will have a far smaller turnout. I think new requirements for minimums should include no FP or any rewards, other than the XP for joining, if you don't meet the minimum attacks.