[LCN] BA attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by billh, Aug 22, 2015.

1. billh

billh New Member

How can a player have over 11,000 attacks in 30 minutes in BA?

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

That averages out to 6.111 per second or 366.67 per minute which isn't humanly impossible. I know I could not maintain that pace for 30 continuous minutes but that does not mean someone else could not accomplishment the feat. Either that or there is a well timed auto clicker at work.

As usual I missed being online right as BA started so once I again I'm dead with zero points left playing catch up with defense mode on for those I attack once I can respawn.

3. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

is that the number of attacks factoring in 3 stamina per attack and then the estimated attacks done with 10 stamina? The number of attacks is really the number of stamina used.....

I am not saying it is more humanly possible but just that you figure 90% of the attacks were probably at 3 stamina which would be 9900 / 3 = 3300 attacks. And 10% would be 1100 / 10 = 110 attacks. So that is 1210 attacks in 30 minutes. And that starts being more like 40 attacks per minute.... 1210 / 30 = 40. Now we are down to like an attack every 1.5 seconds.

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  4. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

It's fairly common knowledge that people use auto clickers is it not?

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Auto clickers, auto health auto attack, programmed gaming mice, yes it is common knowledge.

6. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

It's all about the clicker.. :/

7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

That was the original question to start this thread and as always, everyone goes to the automatic "It must be cheating". When people face their own lack of ability or dedication always so easy to accuse. And my math was just a basic estimate and does not account for targets already dropped from 100% health so the 3 stamina attacks could very well be less than 90% and the 10% of 10 stamina of attacks could be much higher.... that would bring the time of attacks from 1.5 per second to possibly even higher such one attack per 3 seconds - depending on the health of the targets, if the targets were attacking back and dropping their health as well, what their health was when the attacks started, and who had been attacking the target prior. And it is very possible to do a ton of attacks per second..... there is a website that tests how fast you can click a mouse.

Clicks per second: 7.48
    Sprint: 84 clicks, 8.02 c/s, 10 seconds

That was my result just now...... so if I was doing 3 stamina attacks in BA, that would have registered as 22.44 clicks per second. And for that 10% of health left attacks that does 10 stamina attacks... I would register 74.80 attacks per second.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

is this right? if the 3 stam and 10 stam attacks are counted as individual attacks, that would definitely help explain things. not to question GTCD, but can we get a confirmation from someone at kano about that?

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I believe it is right if I remember right, :confused:

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That is the way it works, each Stamina spent is counted as one individual "attack".

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I'm not accusing anyone in particular of cheating mate. I do however know that some use an auto clicker, I don't even know if that's considered cheating. I'm not accusing you of being on of those people by any means.